Overall Satisfaction with Progress Telerik UI
Progress Telerik UI is used by our entire software development department for the creation of customized web based applications in order to meet the demands of our customers in terms of functionality, effectiveness, safety and use on mobile devices.
- Powerful and reliable interface.
- Use on mobile devices and good responsive functions.
- Wide choice of features and objects that satisfy most customer requests.
- Improvement of tools for template management.
- Make more real code examples available.
- Having the possibility of relationships between developers from the same country who use Telerik.
- Our ROI is particularly linked to maintenance and technical assistance on the projects carried out.
- Services and new developments on completed projects.
Thanks to the functionalities contained in Telerik tools we are able to create complex interfaces and satisfy the requests of our customers. Especially for increasingly frequent requests to use applications on mobile devices. With Telerik we have been able to solve many problems related to the use of our applications on mobile devices and we have provided our customers with a complete and reliable tool for working.
Telerik's support, in our case, has always been precise and punctual. The requests we made have always been met and have given us useful advice for solving some problems in the development phase.
Do you think Progress Telerik delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Progress Telerik's feature set?
Did Progress Telerik live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Progress Telerik go as expected?
Would you buy Progress Telerik again?
Some scenarios in which we have successfully implemented projects with Telerik:
- Pharmaceutical Sector - Sales and data management
- Sector Executive Search - Project management and final balance
- Sportswear Sector - Sample management
Using Progress Telerik UI
1 - Software developers
1 - In our case, software developers with experience on asp.net, c# language and SQL database.
- Chemical area - Sales Management web application.
- Executive Search Area - Project Management web application.
- Footwear and Apparel - Samples Management web application.
- Responsive interface development.
- Tools for image management into web applications.
- Business Intelligence Tools.
I'd like to share our experience with Telerik tools.
Evaluating Progress Telerik UI and Competitors
Yes - In past years our company has used the Janus Web Grid tool. This tool has no longer been updated and is no longer available to date.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
With Telerik we have been able to solve many problems related to the use of our applications on mobile devices and we have provided our customers with a complete and reliable tool for working. We have used this tool since the 2012 version of Visual Studio and, over the years, we have arrived at the latest versions of Visual Studio always maintaining full compatibility with the new versions and releases of Telerik. This tool was certainly an advantage, guaranteeing the right tranquility for the evolution of our projects.
Identify a tool based on features that can meet current development needs and maintain compatibility with new devices.
Progress Telerik UI Implementation
Have clear ideas on what you want to achieve and analyze customer requests well.
- Implemented in-house
- Customer needs analysis
- Detailed analysis of the project
- Analysis and implementation of the database
- Development of classes and software modules
- Application interface development
- Release of the project on live environment
Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled
- Some features are difficult to implement and take a long time to acquire the correct know-how.
Progress Telerik UI Support
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - We're satisfied for the actual service.
Yes, I had a particular problem in development and the support gave me all the necessary information to solve the problem and to be able to activate a particular function within my application.
Using Progress Telerik UI
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Slow to learn
Lots to learn
- Telerik RadGrid
- Telerik Data Management and Layout controls
- Progress Area and Progress Bar
- Theme Editors
Yes - In our project we have a good response on mobile devices and especially on tablets.