Flexible solution to financial reporting, budgeting, and corporate performance management.
Overall Satisfaction with Prophix
- Listens to customers. They are continuously building onto the product based on what customers are saying (such as User Conference, CAB, and Feedback forum).
- The solution adapts to the organization, not the organization having the adapt to the software.
- Excellent customer service department. When problems happen (rarely) or I need to consult with someone at Prophix, their response time is quick, and with the answer I need.
- Senior Management Team are visible. They don't hide behind the curtain. I can call up any VP to discuss any issue.
- The product works!
- Overall, the product is excellent. Where they are currently working on is their web-based solution. What they have done so far is great, but can't wait to see more modules rolled out.
- One version of the truth.
- Closing month-end within days.
- Death of Excel.
- More in-depth analysis on variances.
In short, easy.
We import from MS-SQL and occasionally Access and Excel flat files. Importing is a non-issue.
Its core scenario is with financial reporting and budgeting. If you're doing many what-if scenarios or your Excel worksheet goes beyond a half dozen worksheets, then you need Prophix. If you're drowning in Excel, you must give Prophix a good look.
After your top-level financial and budgeting is running efficiently under Prophix, you can then move onto more detailed corporate performance analysis. For us, we did deep dives with Prophix on cashflow, revenue, and compensation.
Take a look at some of their customer videos and white papers. I've talked with several of these companies - they are real. What you can do with Prophix is endless.