Overall Satisfaction with Proposify
Proposify is currently being used by all of our team's Media Project Managers to galvanize and standardize our sending of estimates to potential clients. It makes it easy for our remote team to have uniformity across the various estimates we use, and allows us to track the progress of each estimate from a centralized dashboard.
- TEMPLATES: The ability to work from customizable yet standardized templates allow for a consistent end-user experience for our clients, and elevates the perceived professionalism of our sales team.
- ANALYTICS: Unlike merely sending estimates or proposals via email, the tracking analytics available within Proposify's dashboard not only enables our project managers to more strategically engage with clients, but also gives our upper management an objective way to track the effectiveness of our sales team.
- EASE-OF-USE: Overall, Proposify's platform is easy to use and the UX is intuitive enough that the learning curve to use it is minimal.
- CUSTOMIZATION ADDITIONS: While there are lots of customization options available, there is still plenty of room for additional integrations and customization options to be added.
- GLITCHY CONTROLS: While the user interface of Proposify's design feature is fairly intuitive, some of the controls are prone to be glitchy, often requiring a refresh of the page or other clunky work-arounds.
- PRICING FLEXIBILITY: In addition to the standard three package options, I would like an "a la carte" option that would allow me to adjust the base price depending of which features I would like to add/remove.
- The use of templates within Proposify has empowered our sales team to reduce the amount of time it took to send out a proposal by almost 50%!
- The ability to add user-selectable "add-ons" to a proposal saw a 10% increase in overall sale price.
- Developing the templates within the somewhat limited parameters that Proposify's design interface offers did require some significant time from our design team.
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Previously, our team had used Word documents to generate our proposals, which was not only clunky, but didn't offer any sort of tracking. It was cumbersome to have to keep track of multiple copies when there were updates, and there wasn't a streamlined way in order to request or add a client's signature.
Do you think Proposify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Proposify's feature set?
Did Proposify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Proposify go as expected?
Would you buy Proposify again?
Proposify is well-suited for sales teams that find it important to have consistency across proposals, while still allowing for some slight customization from user to user. Plus, with the addition of tracking and success analytics, it provides a powerful dashboard for upper management to gauge the effectiveness of overall tactics of the sales team.