https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/y6/E6/HREBEWJZZV68.JPEGProposify Improved My BusinessAs a small business, I needed a proposal solution that would work for me. I really like how Proposify allows me to customize my proposal template and generate beautiful and impressive proposals quickly and accurately and keeps track of my pipeline.,Templates for your proposals. Excellent tools to make creating new proposals simple and easy. Tracking of pipeline. Keeps track of how long it has been since I last created the proposal. Love seeing the client's engagement. Helps me to time the calls for follow-up. Zapier integration is great. When a proposal is approved by the client, I have an automated Zap that informs my team to start the process.,Mobile is not quite where I want it. Would like to see more options to create proposals on mobile.,10,The first year that I used it, I was able to really grow my business FAST. My proposals have grown in size as well. RFPs are MUCH easier to do now.,FreshBooks and QuickBooks Online,FreshBooks, Google Drive, Nimble, SharpSpring, Teamwork Projects,1,1,New Proposals New work with existing clientsWe love Proposify. Was quite the game changer for us when we bought it two years ago.Proposify has been used by CX3 Digital for virtually all of our client proposals over the past two years. There are two main features that led to us choosing this: pre-designed templates, and tracking of the proposals through the process, up to and including electronic signature.,Pre-designed templates that are a great jumping off point for creating proposals Electronic signature is huge! Ease of editing pricing, and allowing multiple pricing options that client can choose prior to signing.,Frankly we believe this is a near perfect product. Of course, we'd always love to see more templates. To build on adding more templates, perhaps adding the capability for customers to submit templates to an online repository for sharing might be nice.,9,As inexpensive as this product is, the ROI is ridiculous. One proposal acceptance would pay for this for years. Keeping track and demonstrating the professionalism of your company is where Proposify shines.,,ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, ManageWPIf You Send 3+ Proposals Per Month, Get Proposify -- YesterdayWe use it for all of our agreements and proposals. Everything from independent contractor agreements, NDAs, project agreements, and project contracts. It makes it much faster, and allows me to update a template with approved messaging so that the wrong contracts aren't being used by our team for new agreements.,Managing our deals that are outstanding. Making it easy for our clients to sign a proposal, and get a copy without taking a million extra steps. Syncing with our accounting system and CRM and updating records based on client activity with our proposals.,The editor, and the content library could be more streamlined. The fee tables could be easier to use. It would be nice to be able to have more functionality for proposals that aren't based on fees. (This is already in the works, and there is SOME functionality, but it would be nice to be able to update different Pipelines in HubSpot based on different streams for example).,10,Deals close much faster, and we get paid faster as well. Clients compliment us on our process, and they find it easy and intuitive. Very quick, so that we can get things going. We save so much time using Proposify. Proposals can be drafted in minutes without having to dig through proposal archives and copy + paste, and find + replace.,Qwilr and PandaDoc,HubSpot CRM, FreshBooks,3,3,Preparing agreements and sending them out for signature. Sending our documents where we can see analytics on where people spend the most time reading. Getting projects started.,For non-fee agreements like Independent Contractor Agreements Company overview presentations for prospects. NDAs and things like that.,Not really sure. Not really sure Not really sure.,10Proposify is a life (and time) saver for my business!!!Propisify is used by our web design agency to send proposals (that double as contracts) to our clients for web design services. It is used by myself, the creative director who handles all interaction with prospective clients. It makes the process of sending a proposal almost seamless since I am able to start from my own saved template and make small adjustments from there.,The ability to save templates or your proposals or even templates of certain sections is awesome! It lays out every section on a side column so a user can quickly jump from the budget section back to the project scope section seamlessly. The ability to e-sign and have it double as a contract is extremely useful and one of the things I love most.,The email sends out doesn't look as good as I think it could look. Very basic but does the job. I would like to see Proposify improve in the area of a timeline and make something that works a little better there.,10,Proposify has had a positive impact on our ROI. It makes us look extremely professional and trustworthy which leads to leads converting faster. The ability to e-sign I think is a big impact on our ROI,Adobe Acrobat DC,QuickBooks OnlineProposify For BusinessProposify is used by our sales team, as well as our client management team. We were having issues with formatting and continuity before Proposify, which solved the problem.,Templates-easy to save and easy to modify. Content library. Once content has been created, it stays in the library forever. You can also set up certain pages to be included in all proposals. Formatting. The design is really sleek. Many of our clients are super impressed we use a digital proposal system,Proposify doesn't work well in Internet Explorer. I've run into issues with clients who can't check off boxes and sign the proposal because they use IE. The email notifications are laggy at best. Sometimes it will just go straight to spam. The level of customization doesn't really apply after a template is created which can be frustrating. The color scheme and tables are not super user friendly or intuitive to find.,9,Having digital copies of our proposals has made it much easier to keep track of deals that have been won.,,Slack, Highrise, Trello
Proposify

Proposify Reviews

Proposify
Filter 17 vetted Proposify reviews and ratings
Bart Caylor profile photo
June 28, 2018

User Review: "Proposify Improved My Business"

• Templates for your proposals. Excellent tools to make creating new proposals simple and easy.
  • Tracking of pipeline. Keeps track of how long it has been since I last created the proposal.
  • Love seeing the client's engagement. Helps me to time the calls for follow-up.
  • Zapier integration is great. When a proposal is approved by the client, I have an automated Zap that informs my team to start the process.
  • Mobile is not quite where I want it. Would like to see more options to create proposals on mobile.
Very well suited in a small business environment. Love how I can see a dashboard and know where things are.
Read Bart Caylor's full review
Gary Williams profile photo
October 16, 2018

Review: "We love Proposify. Was quite the game changer for us when we bought it two years ago."

• Pre-designed templates that are a great jumping off point for creating proposals
  • Electronic signature is huge!
  • Ease of editing pricing, and allowing multiple pricing options that client can choose prior to signing.
  • Frankly we believe this is a near perfect product. Of course, we'd always love to see more templates.
  • To build on adding more templates, perhaps adding the capability for customers to submit templates to an online repository for sharing might be nice.
As a full service digital marketing agency this product was a great fit. For a company that doesn't utilized as many different types of proposals, this might be overkill.
Read Gary Williams's full review
Amara Omoregie profile photo
June 22, 2018

Review: "If You Send 3+ Proposals Per Month, Get Proposify -- Yesterday"

• Managing our deals that are outstanding.
  • Making it easy for our clients to sign a proposal, and get a copy without taking a million extra steps.
  • Syncing with our accounting system and CRM and updating records based on client activity with our proposals.
  • The editor, and the content library could be more streamlined.
  • The fee tables could be easier to use.
  • It would be nice to be able to have more functionality for proposals that aren't based on fees. (This is already in the works, and there is SOME functionality, but it would be nice to be able to update different Pipelines in HubSpot based on different streams for example).
If you send out 3+ proposals, agreements, etc a month, you need Proposify. If you have multiple people on your team sending out those agreements, then you needed it yesterday.
Read Amara Omoregie's full review
Sokolow Karen profile photo
June 22, 2018

Review: "Proposify is a life (and time) saver for my business!!!"

• The ability to save templates or your proposals or even templates of certain sections is awesome!
  • It lays out every section on a side column so a user can quickly jump from the budget section back to the project scope section seamlessly.
  • The ability to e-sign and have it double as a contract is extremely useful and one of the things I love most.
  • The email sends out doesn't look as good as I think it could look. Very basic but does the job.
  • I would like to see Proposify improve in the area of a timeline and make something that works a little better there.
It is perfect for any service related job. I would recommend this to anyone selling a service as the platform is so versatile. If you're not a service provider may be less relevant.
Read Sokolow Karen's full review
Sarah Gelber profile photo
June 22, 2018

User Review: "Proposify For Business"

• Templates-easy to save and easy to modify.
  • Content library. Once content has been created, it stays in the library forever. You can also set up certain pages to be included in all proposals.
  • Formatting. The design is really sleek. Many of our clients are super impressed we use a digital proposal system
  • Proposify doesn't work well in Internet Explorer. I've run into issues with clients who can't check off boxes and sign the proposal because they use IE.
  • The email notifications are laggy at best. Sometimes it will just go straight to spam.
  • The level of customization doesn't really apply after a template is created which can be frustrating. The color scheme and tables are not super user friendly or intuitive to find.
Proposify works well if you have a company that needs to send out consistent proposals. If you're not in a digital field, your clients or customers might struggle more with using it.
Read Sarah Gelber's full review
Tyler Mose profile photo
June 21, 2018

User Review: "Proposify - why wouldn't you?"

Proposify is used by our sales team to send out proposals and contracts.

It has speed up our proposal writing and time to contract signature massively since we implemented it.

I HIGHLY recommend proposify for any / all businesses!
  • Ease of use. It's very easy to use.
  • Customizable templates are one of the best features as we can create new documents quickly when needed.
  • The speed of which we're able to write proposals is 30X faster then before we used Proposify.
  • If there's a way to link quickbooks and proposify so that invoices could be paid quickly after that would be ideal.
I don't see anywhere where Proposify couldn't be used by a sales team, or business development team.

It's super easy to use and very effective for any sales team that deals with proposals and contracts.
Read Tyler Mose's full review
November 28, 2017

Review: "Proposify is a great software solution!"

We use Proposify to build different marketing material and business collateral. It is a great tool and we love that it updates in real time. Unfortunately, sometimes it is hard to fit everything on each page accordingly, and sometimes there are major glitches. That is the downside with the product, specifically that they have not optimized it.
  • Marketing material
  • Updates in real time
  • Tech savvy look to it
  • Hard to navigate
  • Needs to be easier to save documents
  • Needs to have more storage space
I would recommend it for those looking to have a solution to make marketing material that you can edit whenever and will be changed in real time, for anyone that is looking to have tech savvy looking documents, and for those that are creating a lot of material that looks similar. It is easy to copy and make a new document from a previous document that you make.
Bill Stern profile photo
February 21, 2017

User Review: "Why I use Proposify"

All of our client proposals are created, presented and tracked with proposify. It does it all with a very easy to read dashboard. It lets you know the status of each proposal. Before we started using proposify we had no way to collaborate on proposals or track them. Proposify does each of those functions.
  • Templates library has a much broader selection than the competition.
  • The dashboard is easy to follow.
  • Flexibility with styling.
  • Easy to work with videos and images.
  • The editor does take some getting used to and is sensitive to mouse rolls and other movements. But you do get used to it.
We do a number of proposals each month so we are always using it. We use it for all proposals so we do not have any one-offs we don't use it for. I would not use it for a preliminary or testing the waters with a short brief.
Read Bill Stern's full review

Proposal branding (8)
Proposal templates (8)
Proposal content library updates (8)
Searchable proposal database (8)
Proposal collaboration & approval (8)
User permissions/proposal editing controls (8)
Sales proposal workflow (8)
Proposal distribution (8)
Interactive proposals (8)
9.2
Proposal content tracking (8)

About Proposify

Proposify aims to provide a simple way to deliver winning proposals. This solution includes unlimited access to templates that include pre-written copy for a variety of services. All templates are customizable to fit an organization’s business and brand voice.

Proposify Features

Proposal Creation & Organization Features
Has featureProposal branding
Has featureProposal templates
Has featureProposal content library updates
Does not have featureGuided proposal creation
Has featureSearchable proposal database
Proposal Collaboration & Workflow Features
Does not have featureRFP management & response
Has featureProposal collaboration & approval
Has featureUser permissions/proposal editing controls
Has featureSales proposal workflow
Does not have featureProposal automation user interface
Proposal Delivery Features

Tall$25per month
Grande$50per month
Venti$100per month
TrentaPlease Contactper year

Try Proposify full-featured FREE for 14 days. No credit card required. No contracts. Cancel anytime. Get 2 Free Months with an Annual Tall, Grande, or Venti Subscription.

Proposify Support Options