Reviews (1-17 of 17)
- Looks very good to clients.
- Tracks when clients are viewing proposals (for how long and what pages/parts of the proposal).
- Integrates pretty well with SFDC.
- Presentation mode is simple and useful.
- Export into Word would be useful
- SFDC integration sometimes doesn’t seem to search/find contacts/opps perfectly
- Some of controls (editing proposals and templates) could be more clear/intuitive
- Difficult for businesses where redlined contracts/proposals may find this software does not support client/vendor collaboration
- Pre-made proposal and contract templates for different industries.
- Easy to insert custom branding so your documents stand out.
- You are able to sign the document via your computer so you don't have to worry about faxing or printing out documents.
- Inside of the templates can be finicky. It's easy to get the document unaligned.
- Making the document a bit more user-friendly when creating it. The interface feels a bit out of date when designing it.
- Pricing is high.
- Easy to use pre-made contracts.
- Easy to use pre-made proposals.
- Easy to use pre-made templates.
- Easy storage for your contracts.
- Easy for clients and users to sign contracts.
- Pricing feels a little high if you aren’t sending out contracts monthly.
- The billing tables inside of their proposal are a little confusing and difficult to use.
- Keeping all attachments and versions in one document from start to finish.
- Notifications - when the client opens/approves the proposal.
- We are able to keep a consistent design for all our proposals.
- The library is somewhat limited, better to be viewed as a foundation for your custom proposals.
- The pricing might be a problem for companies who do not require a lot of proposals to justify the costs.
- So our favorite feature is the huge time savings. If anybody's ever done proposals on Word or Excel; it’s a head wreck. Proposify is great because there are beautiful templates there ready to go, it saves you a ton of time, and they are visually appealing. We get lots of feedback from our clients when we send them out proposals that our proposals look amazing.
- There are great, sneaky metrics that we absolutely love. You get notifications on your phone via the app when somebody opens the proposal and when they've signed off on it. But you can also go into the app and see how much time people are actually spending looking at your proposal.
- Because you send out the proposals and you can have automated reminder emails, there’s communication back and forth within the proposal that you can have-- the clients can actually write notes back and forth. It just makes the whole thing super smooth and it integrates with most of your CRMs out there.
- The startup integration is cool, but we'd like to see a little bit more love in that space. So once the Stripe payment is taken could the clients get a receipt? That might be helpful, as right now we have to go and actually manually create that in Quickbooks.
- They are consistently developing the product. New templates and new pricing options recently have made it even more appropriate for us.
- Love being able to track when a client comes back to a proposal and identify what sections they're spending time on. It helps to be able to reach out and answer any questions they may have.
- Sometimes I find the pricing tables a little clunky.
- More styling flexibility would be great.
- Proposal templates cut down on unbillable time spent writing, revising, and executing proposals.
- The electronic signature for the agreement is integrated into the statement of work, eliminating the need for multiple platforms and streamlining the deal closing process.
- Provides internal visibility into pending and existing deals to those on the team who we grant access. This eliminates a lot of emails and questions about scope, compensation, and timing.
- The selectable checkbox feature allows the client to select only the services they want, which reduces the need for revisions while clarifying the full range of offerings we provide.
- The text editor is slow, buggy, and the Achilles heel of the Proposify platform. It got worse with the launch of their new UI.
- The new interface was launched way before it was ready for prime-time. As a result, there are still quite a few bugs Proposify has yet to fix. Once you upgrade to the new interface, you can't go back.
- It's not uncommon to have sections of a proposal disappear entirely from the PDF version.
- Depending on the browser, formatting can be far different that the creator intended.
For larger agencies or service providers, this would not be a suitable replacement for a CMS as it's not designed to be one.
- Templates for your proposals. Excellent tools to make creating new proposals simple and easy.
- Tracking of pipeline. Keeps track of how long it has been since I last created the proposal.
- Love seeing the client's engagement. Helps me to time the calls for follow-up.
- Zapier integration is great. When a proposal is approved by the client, I have an automated Zap that informs my team to start the process.
- Mobile is not quite where I want it. Would like to see more options to create proposals on mobile.
- Pre-designed templates that are a great jumping off point for creating proposals
- Electronic signature is huge!
- Ease of editing pricing, and allowing multiple pricing options that client can choose prior to signing.
- Frankly we believe this is a near perfect product. Of course, we'd always love to see more templates.
- To build on adding more templates, perhaps adding the capability for customers to submit templates to an online repository for sharing might be nice.
- Managing our deals that are outstanding.
- Making it easy for our clients to sign a proposal, and get a copy without taking a million extra steps.
- Syncing with our accounting system and CRM and updating records based on client activity with our proposals.
- The editor, and the content library could be more streamlined.
- The fee tables could be easier to use.
- It would be nice to be able to have more functionality for proposals that aren't based on fees. (This is already in the works, and there is SOME functionality, but it would be nice to be able to update different Pipelines in HubSpot based on different streams for example).
- The ability to save templates or your proposals or even templates of certain sections is awesome!
- It lays out every section on a side column so a user can quickly jump from the budget section back to the project scope section seamlessly.
- The ability to e-sign and have it double as a contract is extremely useful and one of the things I love most.
- The email sends out doesn't look as good as I think it could look. Very basic but does the job.
- I would like to see Proposify improve in the area of a timeline and make something that works a little better there.
- Templates-easy to save and easy to modify.
- Content library. Once content has been created, it stays in the library forever. You can also set up certain pages to be included in all proposals.
- Formatting. The design is really sleek. Many of our clients are super impressed we use a digital proposal system
- Proposify doesn't work well in Internet Explorer. I've run into issues with clients who can't check off boxes and sign the proposal because they use IE.
- The email notifications are laggy at best. Sometimes it will just go straight to spam.
- The level of customization doesn't really apply after a template is created which can be frustrating. The color scheme and tables are not super user friendly or intuitive to find.
It has speed up our proposal writing and time to contract signature massively since we implemented it.
I HIGHLY recommend proposify for any / all businesses!
- Ease of use. It's very easy to use.
- Customizable templates are one of the best features as we can create new documents quickly when needed.
- The speed of which we're able to write proposals is 30X faster then before we used Proposify.
- If there's a way to link quickbooks and proposify so that invoices could be paid quickly after that would be ideal.
It's super easy to use and very effective for any sales team that deals with proposals and contracts.
- Templates library has a much broader selection than the competition.
- The dashboard is easy to follow.
- Flexibility with styling.
- Easy to work with videos and images.
- The editor does take some getting used to and is sensitive to mouse rolls and other movements. But you do get used to it.
Proposify Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Proposify?
The vendor states that Proposify is the way modern sales teams create, send, track, and e-sign winning proposals, contracts, and agreements.
Proposify is designed to reduce friction in a sales workflow and makes it easier for reps to create professional-looking proposals in a flash that impress prospects and close deals.
Reusable on-brand templates and a centralized location for approved proposal content mean sales reps don’t have to reinvent the wheel with every sales document, and snapping together a proposal takes minutes, not hours. Because Proposify integrates with popularly used apps, reps can create proposals, contracts, and agreements without ever leaving the CRM, and keep their data in sync.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Tall||$19||/user per month|
|Grande||$49||/user per month|
|Venti||Please Contact||Billed annually|
Try Proposify FREE for 14 days. No credit card required. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Proposify Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Proposify Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|