Overall Satisfaction with Pure Chat
Pure Chat is used across our website and lead pages allowing us to connect instantly with interested prospects. Within a week of implementing this function to our website we saw an increase in lead flow from our mobile pages. This day and age many consumers prefer to chat or text rather than talk on the phone which is fine by us.
- Instant notifications
- Mobile app
- Customizing the chat box
- Instant access to the transcripts once the chat has ended
- Ability to send a copy to the consumer allows us a second chance to connect
- Personal chat pages
- Transcripts that could generate in a PDF or Word doc rather than .txt file, option would be nice
- Chat is straight forward so not much room for improvement, we're happy with the service, functionality, and ease of use.
- Instant connection with our clients and prospects
- Expanded our ability to increase client contact efficiency
- Allows us to stay up to date with the ever changing demand of consumers
Most chat products are pretty similar in terms of functionality, it comes down to price and function. I've reviewed Olark and LiveChat when we were searching the marketplace for comparison purposes and both services were very comparable in functionality and pricing however it didn't justify the move from Pure Chat.
Chat is nothing new but the ease of use and functionality is key, that being said Pure Chat nails it across the board. We use the chat across our website and ad pages. Don't see a situation where this effective tool would be less appropriate, consumers want instant information and instant connection, chat provides both without being tied up on the phone.