In our case, we use it to share information with visitors, stimulate potential customers and provide exceptional customer service to …
Pure Chat is used across our website and lead pages allowing us to connect instantly with interested prospects. Within a week of …
Pure Chat is a simple online chat solution we use on our websites. It provides all the fundamental features and comes free if you don't …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pure Chat, and make your voice heard!
Additional Users - Pro
Additional Users - Growth
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Pure Chat is a live chat tool with a free version for limited usage or paid versions with unlimited chat, developed by the company of the same name in Scottsdale, Arizona, and acquired late in 2020 by Ruby. Pure Chat is now a Ruby brand.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
In our case, we use it to share information with visitors, stimulate potential customers and provide exceptional customer service to increase sales and improve satisfaction.
- It provides really good customization settings and has a very affordable price compared to other similar softwares
- Coming trying many online chats, this one is the best yet.
- The mobile app is a life-saver to optimize costs, as anyone in your organization can become a chat rep at anytime/anywhere.
- I do not like that sometimes if you log out without editing your availability, sometime you still receive missed chats.
- It can become rather "bulky" when you have multiple decision trees set up in the AI chat dialogue. It would be a nice feature if the programers could make new screens or subsections for the decision trees.
- This might not be the case for all websites but sometimes the Pure Chat widget might need custom coding to style it in place. It for the most part is easy to install but with some help with one of their representatives we were able to add a few lines of code to make the widget appear correctly (it was lined a few pixels off).
For the price, Pure Chat is a great user support service for any website. It allows representatives to help customers decide on products as well as help them with their orders or any issues they are presented. Pure Chat is easy to install by just dropping a snippet of code.
I don't like that I have to have the page open on my browser. I don't always remember to open it and put that I'm available. If there was a computer app that opened automatically and sent me notifications it would be really help
Pure Chat is used across our website and lead pages allowing us to connect instantly with interested prospects. Within a week of implementing this function to our website we saw an increase in lead flow from our mobile pages. This day and age many consumers prefer to chat or text rather than talk on the phone which is fine by us.
- Instant notifications
- Mobile app
- Customizing the chat box
- Instant access to the transcripts once the chat has ended
- Ability to send a copy to the consumer allows us a second chance to connect
- Personal chat pages
- Transcripts that could generate in a PDF or Word doc rather than .txt file, option would be nice
- Chat is straight forward so not much room for improvement, we're happy with the service, functionality, and ease of use.
Chat is nothing new but the ease of use and functionality is key, that being said Pure Chat nails it across the board. We use the chat across our website and ad pages. Don't see a situation where this effective tool would be less appropriate, consumers want instant information and instant connection, chat provides both without being tied up on the phone.
Pure Chat is a simple online chat solution we use on our websites. It provides all the fundamental features and comes free if you don't use their reporting and analytics function. It can be deployed to different users and different websites which meet our requirements. It is used by our sales and support teams to help customers online.
- Online chat
- Multiple websites, multiple users
- Supervisor feature
- It's not easy to control which page to show chat, which pages not to show. You have to remove the code if you don't want the chat to show on that page. there is no global setting.
- Customization is limited. You can control how it shows up, what the color is.
Pure Chat gives you basic functions to chat with customers online. They are also working on chatbots but we haven't them tried yet. Their analytics and reporting are ok - our sales manager isn't impressed.