https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rs/Px/32G14THMNLFZ.PNGLiveChat is perfect for small, medium, and large teams.LiveChat is used as the support medium available to visitors to our website. It is used primarily by the sales department, however, we have occasionally when it is used by the engineering department,account department etc in cases where an inquiry made by a website visitor is specific to a department within the organization.,Simplicity: LiveChat is simple and intuitive to use. Before LiveChat, we would arrange weeks of training sessions to train new employees on how to efficiently use our helpdesk solution. However since we adapted LiveChat as our helpdesk program, we spend between a few hour to a few days of instructional guidance and new employees are good to begin using LiveChat. In the above context, LiveChat has saved my organization financial resources. LiveChat integrates well with our primary social media page - Facebook. With the Facebook/LiveChat integration, visitors to our Facebook brand page have been able to chat up a customer support agent on my team, without their leaving the Facebook interface. LiveChat thrives well in the area of support it provides teams and sales departments. Apart from the regular 24/7 support which we make use of ,whenever we run into obstacles using LiveChat , we also get support materials from LiveChat team members like Jacob Arent, Mary Jaksch etc. These Support materials usually involve tips and real life experience story’s detailing how teams can increase sales conversions by leveraging on the enormous possibilities LiveChat presents teams. LiveChat has been fantastic with its integration. At the moment, we integrate LiveChat with MailChimp and Salesforce. Thus resulting to increased website visitor to customer conversion.,LiveChat needs to expand the functionality of the LiveChat smartphone app. At the moment, apart from basic live conversation with website visitors, the LiveChat mobile app. Is unusable for tasks like responding to customer tickets ,editing user profiles on the LiveChat dashboard etc.,10,LiveChat has improved the time spent addressing issues and complaints posed to the customer support team by website visitors and website alike. It has saved us financial resource both in terms of the number of customer support agent we need to maintain and how we do not need to engage new employees in any form of specialized, formal training to introduce them to. Overall,because we are able to respond to customer queries faster thanks to LiveChat and due to the multiple integration option it provides my team, LiveChat has directly led to increase sales conversion.,Slack, MailChimp, HelloSignLivechat stands steps apart from other help desk solutions.My organization uses LiveChat as a medium to support users of our product and services anytime they encounter difficulties using one of our product or another. Our users can either chat directly with a customer care representative or open a ticket if there is no customer representative available to respond to them; which is the case during weekends and national holidays.,I love the LiveChat Chatbot - Botengine. Botengine has taken a lot of chat sessions off the desk of the customer care team. We have long realized that at least half of our users who talk to us online basically just ask very simple questions; whose answers sometimes are even on the website. This is where Botengine comes in. Botengine simply points them to where the answer lies and that saves the customer care team from one extra chat duty. I also love the CANNED RESPONSE feature LiveChat provides users. A lot of users who contact us simply ask the same questions: questions we have responded to over and over again. Rather than having to type a response to these questions when they are asked again, we simply save a CANNED RESPONSE addressing them and the next time anyone asks any of such questions; we recall the response with a few keyboard strokes. Probably my favorite feature on LiveChat is the analytics. Apart from the basic information we get about every website visitor, I also receive daily emails from LiveChat providing me insights into the performance of my team over the course of the day. Via this report, I know the number of total chats we responded to, the percentile of visitors who loved the chat agent performance and the percentile of visitors who weren't impressed. We are also able to know the number of chats we missed for the day. The email also contains a percentile for the total performance for the day and this makes it easy to follow the performance as I simply look at the percentile rating and compare with what we have had in the past few days.,I have got reservations about the VISITOR BANNING feature. This feature, while it has been handy for banning spammers, we have discovered that it only bans a visitors' IP address, thus such web visitor can simply access the website via another internet network IP without any obstacle. Maybe we can have a situation where a users' MAC address can be banned alongside the IP?,10,LiveChat has helped us in minimizing our budget spending on maintaining an effective customer support medium. This has been the most cost-effective and most efficient way via which we are available to respond to user complaints. Without being bothered by increasing phone bills or poor phone call quality during bad weather. LiveChat has been helpful for the marketing department as they have been able to leverage on data analytics provided by LiveChat to determine how much of an impact, ongoing marketing campaigns have had on website traffic. Our website bounce rate currently stands at 30% and I believe LiveChat has a role to play in this. Usually, we have about 20% of new customers contacting us on the website who appears to be confused about what's next after accessing the website. Therefore I imagine they will simply leave the website if there was no option for them to talk to an agent.,HelloSign, Eventbrite, LucidchartLiveChat provides us extra leverage on our clients.LiveChat acts as an internet-based window through which prospective clients, customers and business partners can get across to any of the teams in my organization, be it the customer care team (support), product team or marketing team either via their smartphones, tablet or personal/desktop computer. While selecting a help-desk solution for my team, we were seeking for a tool which would offer us speed and visibility and that is just what we have gotten. So far, so good.,LiveChat opened a door to non-stop possibilities VIA the amount of customization freedom it has afforded my team. We are allowed to customize the interface of our LiveChat window. We have also leveraged the JavaScript portion of the LiveChat API to stipulate how we want our chat window to behave and work. We also regularly customize agent profiles and engagement graphics. User support - We patronize a few software startups in my current team, and over the years at different organizations where I worked, I also had the opportunity to use various software and I still cannot think of any of these software companies who have got a better user support team than LiveChat. The Livechat support team is online 24/7 and have successfully addressed our obstacles on every occasion, where we have had a reason or two to reach out to them. Apart from the above support sphere, which is what is expected from a support team anyways; the LiveChat support team also periodically sends us newsletters highlighting newer ways via which we can maximize the effect of LiveChat on our business operations. Insights - Every entrepreneur loves insights and I am not an exception; especially when these insights is not really what you have paid for, therefore technically free. For example, I receive an email from LiveChat at the end of my day at work detailing the performance of our customer support efforts for the day, these emails easily gives me a picture in a matter of seconds on how much our performance has either improved or decreased from the previous day. LiveChat further provides me tickets reports which I have got access to anytime I desire. The LiveChat ticket reportage provides me with a concise analysis on the number of tickets our clients opened over a given period, the amount of time it took the support team to respond to such tickets, how quickly or slowly the ticket was solved, ticket resolution time and so much more.,Maybe LiveChat needs to learn a bit of workflow from Intercom even though I admit Intercom isn't really a full LiveChat program but rather a bit of everything. I like how on the Intercom helpdesk solution, users are able to customize specific messages to web visitors depending on the website page they are or their activity on the website. This will be a great improvement on Livechat. Also on Intercom, the workflow is smoother; I, as an agent, can easily introduce a fellow agent into a correspondence I am having with a customer agent by simply typing their name. And bravo, the agent joins the conversation.,9,LiveChat has been so effective that we really do not have any other formal means of reaching out to my team except LiveChat. To think LiveChat costs us just 33$ every other month is an entrepreneurs dream as we would have expended more than twenty times that amount to even manage a two-man call center team. LiveChat has successfully helped us grow our mailing list on a daily basis. We have always integrated our Livechat to our marketing software - MailChimp and this has made it easy to add new website visitors to our MailChimp newsletter list automatedly.,MailChimp, Twitter Ads and Skype,Twitter Ads, Facebook for Business, Skype, MailChimpA support medium, our customers have come to trust.LiveChat is used by both the customer service and sales department. We use Livechat to provide quick response to our clients and customers in real time. LiveChat serves as the fastest and easiest means through which customers and clients can reach out to the Fidelity Bank customer support team.,LiveChat automatically routes chats to the next available agent, depending on the chat limit for our agents. We currently program our Livechat program to route returning web visitors to customer care agents with whom they have communicated within time past, who probably have built a chemistry with them. For new web visitors, they are assigned to the next available customer support agent. It is the usual practice for customers to send an email, if they need to show a support agent a document, especially during KYC procedures. However, with our LiveChat, customers are able to send files to the support via the Livechat widget. This ensures we are able to resolve customers issues faster, and reduces the need for back and forth emails. LiveChat's engagement graphic have been useful in making more website visitors be aware of the presence of the LiveChat support interface. Also, it has encouraged web visitors to chat up a support agent if they have a complaint or question; they will like to see addressed. There are a variety of LiveChat engagement graphic to pick from like Eyecatchers, customized greeting graphic and custom chat buttons.,LiveChat's smartphone app. is used by customer service agents to communicate when we are working from home and multi-tasking at the same time connecting with customers. However the nature of LiveChat's smartphone app. means we always still need to login to our laptop to respond to tickets created by customers because the current Livechat feature does not create a room for the customer care team to respond to Livechat tickets, except real-time chat with customers.,10,LiveChat has reduced the web visitor bounce rate on my organization's website. Rather than web visitors just making their conclusions with little data to help; Livechat ensures they can speak with an agent in real time before making the wrong conclusion. LiveChat has saved us a lot in the financial resource. At the moment, the majority of issues and complaints by our customers are addressed via the Livechat medium which has proven to be far more efficient and cheaper in contrast to our call center support option. LiveChat ensures we have a faster response time to queries and inquiries from our customers. Because it has got a low overhead cost, we have been able to recruit as many agents as possible to create a seamless experience for our customers. Also, we have leveraged on Livechat features such as "Bot engine" and "Canned responses" to improve the speed at which we respond to customer queries.,Workplace by Facebook (Formerly Facebook at Work), Pipedrive, LucidchartLiveChat best inbound chat solution.We use LiveChat as an inbound communication resource for both sales and support for our software. We are looking in to ways to use the product within our other departments. It's main feature is reducing the barrier of entry for communication with one of those team members, for those that have phone anxiety or simply want to interact with the site at the same time.,Inbound communication Easy transfers Easy UI Excellent supervisor tools.,I feel like the system could be optimized to use fewer resources. It does seem to create a slowdown at times. It doesn't notify you if you've been disconnected.,10,It generates more inbound leads. The cost is relatively low versus the lines of communication it opens.,,Blackboard, LinkedIn Lead Accelerator, Slack
LiveChat

LiveChat Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

LiveChat
Filter 86 vetted LiveChat reviews and ratings
Abimbola Kolor profile photo
December 10, 2018

Review: "LiveChat is perfect for small, medium, and large teams."

• Simplicity: LiveChat is simple and intuitive to use. Before LiveChat, we would arrange weeks of training sessions to train new employees on how to efficiently use our helpdesk solution. However since we adapted LiveChat as our helpdesk program, we spend between a few hour to a few days of instructional guidance and new employees are good to begin using LiveChat.
  • In the above context, LiveChat has saved my organization financial resources.
  • LiveChat integrates well with our primary social media page - Facebook. With the Facebook/LiveChat integration, visitors to our Facebook brand page have been able to chat up a customer support agent on my team, without their leaving the Facebook interface.
  • LiveChat thrives well in the area of support it provides teams and sales departments. Apart from the regular 24/7 support which we make use of ,whenever we run into obstacles using LiveChat , we also get support materials from LiveChat team members like Jacob Arent, Mary Jaksch etc. These Support materials usually involve tips and real life experience story’s detailing how teams can increase sales conversions by leveraging on the enormous possibilities LiveChat presents teams.
  • LiveChat has been fantastic with its integration. At the moment, we integrate LiveChat with MailChimp and Salesforce. Thus resulting to increased website visitor to customer conversion.
  • LiveChat needs to expand the functionality of the LiveChat smartphone app. At the moment, apart from basic live conversation with website visitors, the LiveChat mobile app. Is unusable for tasks like responding to customer tickets ,editing user profiles on the LiveChat dashboard etc.
LiveChat is the one software I will recommend for website based customer support service.
I will also recommend this program for teams looking to cut their financial budget expended towards training new team members to use software.With a tool like LiveChat, there is very minimal training required before a team member is able to adequately take charge of the software. When compared to alternative support mediums like a support email or call center support, I will suggest a LiveChat backed app/website support for teams (small, medium, and large).This alternative is cheaper and makes it very easy for support agents to multi-task by addressing multiple web visitors at the same time.
Read Abimbola Kolor's full review
Florence Bawah profile photo
July 26, 2018

Review: "Livechat stands steps apart from other help desk solutions."

• I love the LiveChat Chatbot - Botengine. Botengine has taken a lot of chat sessions off the desk of the customer care team. We have long realized that at least half of our users who talk to us online basically just ask very simple questions; whose answers sometimes are even on the website.
  • This is where Botengine comes in. Botengine simply points them to where the answer lies and that saves the customer care team from one extra chat duty.
  • I also love the CANNED RESPONSE feature LiveChat provides users. A lot of users who contact us simply ask the same questions: questions we have responded to over and over again.
  • Rather than having to type a response to these questions when they are asked again, we simply save a CANNED RESPONSE addressing them and the next time anyone asks any of such questions; we recall the response with a few keyboard strokes.
  • Probably my favorite feature on LiveChat is the analytics. Apart from the basic information we get about every website visitor, I also receive daily emails from LiveChat providing me insights into the performance of my team over the course of the day.
  • Via this report, I know the number of total chats we responded to, the percentile of visitors who loved the chat agent performance and the percentile of visitors who weren't impressed.
  • We are also able to know the number of chats we missed for the day. The email also contains a percentile for the total performance for the day and this makes it easy to follow the performance as I simply look at the percentile rating and compare with what we have had in the past few days.
  • I have got reservations about the VISITOR BANNING feature. This feature, while it has been handy for banning spammers, we have discovered that it only bans a visitors' IP address, thus such web visitor can simply access the website via another internet network IP without any obstacle. Maybe we can have a situation where a users' MAC address can be banned alongside the IP?
LiveChat is the most suitable Helpdesk solution for teams. Be it small startup teams, medium-sized organizations, and large organizations; the ability for LiveChat to scale is unbelievable. We have had situations where we moved from the regular tens of chats a day to hundreds of chats in a day, without having any problem. The customer support team at LiveChat have also been doing a fantastic work, which has only made it pleasant doing business with LiveChat.
Read Florence Bawah's full review
CYNTHIA AVEH profile photo
June 25, 2018

Review: "LiveChat provides us extra leverage on our clients."

• LiveChat opened a door to non-stop possibilities VIA the amount of customization freedom it has afforded my team. We are allowed to customize the interface of our LiveChat window. We have also leveraged the JavaScript portion of the LiveChat API to stipulate how we want our chat window to behave and work. We also regularly customize agent profiles and engagement graphics.
  • User support - We patronize a few software startups in my current team, and over the years at different organizations where I worked, I also had the opportunity to use various software and I still cannot think of any of these software companies who have got a better user support team than LiveChat. The Livechat support team is online 24/7 and have successfully addressed our obstacles on every occasion, where we have had a reason or two to reach out to them.
  • Apart from the above support sphere, which is what is expected from a support team anyways; the LiveChat support team also periodically sends us newsletters highlighting newer ways via which we can maximize the effect of LiveChat on our business operations.
  • Insights - Every entrepreneur loves insights and I am not an exception; especially when these insights is not really what you have paid for, therefore technically free. For example, I receive an email from LiveChat at the end of my day at work detailing the performance of our customer support efforts for the day, these emails easily gives me a picture in a matter of seconds on how much our performance has either improved or decreased from the previous day.
  • LiveChat further provides me tickets reports which I have got access to anytime I desire. The LiveChat ticket reportage provides me with a concise analysis on the number of tickets our clients opened over a given period, the amount of time it took the support team to respond to such tickets, how quickly or slowly the ticket was solved, ticket resolution time and so much more.
  • Maybe LiveChat needs to learn a bit of workflow from Intercom even though I admit Intercom isn't really a full LiveChat program but rather a bit of everything. I like how on the Intercom helpdesk solution, users are able to customize specific messages to web visitors depending on the website page they are or their activity on the website. This will be a great improvement on Livechat.
  • Also on Intercom, the workflow is smoother; I, as an agent, can easily introduce a fellow agent into a correspondence I am having with a customer agent by simply typing their name. And bravo, the agent joins the conversation.
LiveChat ticks all of the expectations a customer care department or team can anticipate from a helpdesk tool. It is cheap and affordable for small teams. It is fast, mobile compatible and provides teams with extra icing on the Cake from what they have paid for.

LiveChat is perfect for measuring sales conversions especially in a small team like ours, where everyone takes on multiple hats and, as such, it is important to measure the amount of sales activity or influence of every member of the team who has contributed at the end of a specific period.
LiveChat is suitable for teams who like to measure the performance of their customer care department on a day to day basis. With the LiveChat daily chat summary, team leads are better equipped to actualize this.

Read CYNTHIA AVEH's full review
Anthonia Aveh profile photo
June 19, 2018

LiveChat Review: "A support medium, our customers have come to trust."

• LiveChat automatically routes chats to the next available agent, depending on the chat limit for our agents. We currently program our Livechat program to route returning web visitors to customer care agents with whom they have communicated within time past, who probably have built a chemistry with them. For new web visitors, they are assigned to the next available customer support agent.
  • It is the usual practice for customers to send an email, if they need to show a support agent a document, especially during KYC procedures. However, with our LiveChat, customers are able to send files to the support via the Livechat widget. This ensures we are able to resolve customers issues faster, and reduces the need for back and forth emails.
  • LiveChat's engagement graphic have been useful in making more website visitors be aware of the presence of the LiveChat support interface. Also, it has encouraged web visitors to chat up a support agent if they have a complaint or question; they will like to see addressed. There are a variety of LiveChat engagement graphic to pick from like Eyecatchers, customized greeting graphic and custom chat buttons.
  • LiveChat's smartphone app. is used by customer service agents to communicate when we are working from home and multi-tasking at the same time connecting with customers. However the nature of LiveChat's smartphone app. means we always still need to login to our laptop to respond to tickets created by customers because the current Livechat feature does not create a room for the customer care team to respond to Livechat tickets, except real-time chat with customers.
LiveChat is appropriate for a customer care team which wants to communicate with its customers and users via a web interface chat system. In terms of scalability, when compared with other support mediums, it is the most efficient and the cheapest support medium amongst the many support means via which customers can reach out to my firms support team.
Read Anthonia Aveh's full review
Dominic Johnson profile photo
August 24, 2018

User Review: "LiveChat best inbound chat solution."

• Inbound communication
  • Easy transfers
  • Easy UI
  • Excellent supervisor tools.
  • I feel like the system could be optimized to use fewer resources. It does seem to create a slowdown at times.
  • It doesn't notify you if you've been disconnected.
It thrives in situations where your company needs to reach inbound clients over text. It's less appropriate if they prefer another means of communication. Perhaps these options could be implemented. If it gave an option to attach phone or email contact options it would be very helpful. I assume this is not the case because of a conflict of interest.
Read Dominic Johnson's full review
Miguel Brito profile photo
August 07, 2018

Review: "LiveChat: a good experience by chatting with clients"

This program has allowed us to have contact with people who need advice in the area of socio-productive projects. It
is used by the Department of Citizen Services, and from there we give answers to the questions and concerns that users have. Through this chat we have done studies of usability to information collection systems and it has saved us a lot of time. We have also been able to be more in touch with the people who need us and we have been able to give the necessary advice. We have addressed several operational problems with this tool. It really works for us
  • It helps you to be connected with many people, no matter where they are.
  • You have a free trial for 30 days, which allows you to familiarize yourself with the software before using it.
  • Many people do not like the price. They consider it high and that makes the program unattractive
  • The application for the cell phone is not pleasant and there are problems when deleting some messages
When you have a good product that offers solutions to a group of people, and you want to have contact with users to explain what the product is about, LiveChat is the program that will help you do that. The use of this software provides information to people about something. That is the strength of this program.

It is a schedule that should not be used with friends chat or to meet someone. It must be a strict business program.
Read Miguel Brito's full review
August 01, 2018

LiveChat Review: "The most feature-packed support solution."

I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting. What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy. Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliably while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why. LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them. Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works
  • Chat is instant, fast reply and has appropriate geo-location.
  • LiveChat is easy to use and very convenient to have on our portal. This is due to faster assistance to our customers instead of them communicating via phone or Email that could take a little longer to get to. Our customers liked that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise. This program is great to have for customer service.
  • Live Chat is super easy to use and our reps have no complaints. We have had a great experience with our customers as well and implementing it onto our website. Customers can easily speak to a real person through chat and get a fast response. We can see what customers are typing so we can prepare to answer quickly and with enough time to provide the best answer.
  • Our business (online web forms and databases) suggests that the guys from technical support have to communicate with dozens of clients every day. LiveChat helped us to set quality work in this direction. This program has a thoughtful functionality, and it allows me, as the owner of the company, to control employees. Our employees, in turn, have easily organized and configured communication with customers. Now the consultations are easy and painless.
  • LiveChat does such a perfect job for me that in my over one year access to this software, there has been no complaint.
  • Inability to respond to tickets opened by our customer via the LiveChat smartphone app is my only reservation thus far with this solution.
  • I dislike how basic the LiveChat mobile app. is, only allowing chat conversations between agents and website visitors.
We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and it's been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customization, but overall, I would recommend it highly. I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there but we came back to this one, as it was the best overall. First of all the support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. It also has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.
Naomi Tenabe profile photo
May 24, 2018

User Review: "LiveChat is a Sales Partner."

LiveChat provides our customers with yet another medium to reach out to the sales and marketing team for ideas, feedback, complaints about the products and services we at FCMB offer them as customers or potential customers. While it was probably meant to serve web visitors who stumbled on our website to ask questions, it is now the fastest means for an FCMB customer to get a fast response to whatsoever question or complaint they have about our services.
  • LiveChat is very easy to setup. At my former place of work, I saw firsthand the ease at which Livechat could be installed unto a company's website or mobile app. I expect this to be probably the same situation with most other helpdesk solutions; be it or be it not, I see fast, easy setup as a plus.
  • LiveChat provides standard reports for the sales and marketing team to be able to measure our performance over a specified period of time. Either in a day, week, or month. From the weekly chat summaries which give a breakdown of the helpdesk departments performance for that week to the daily chat summaries; which provides us with a snapshot of the average positive and negative rating we get.
  • Overall, LiveChat's standard analytical reports are every marketer's dream come true, as it assists in having a mental picture of how impressive or badly we have served our customers and what we can do to serve them better, or improve on our shortcoming.
  • LiveChat is the king of customization. Every marketing team patronizing Livechat can attest to the unlimited amount of tweaks that can be applied to make Livechat fit into the taste and expectation of a marketing team's need. We are able to determine the color of our chat widget, select our preferred chat pop-up icon, set timers for when customers can contact us on Livechat etc
  • Our in-house Livechat administrator does not have full control over our chat history. We are not even able to delete any chat history, except we contact the Livechat team and they get to do it by themselves.
  • There is no ability to use canned responses on the LiveChat smartphone app. and I cannot seem to understand why this is the case.
  • LiveChat's shortcomings for me has to do with its mobile app. It only does the basic function of enabling us to chat with customers and then nothing. We are unable to respond to tickets via the mobile app, edit agent profiles or make any customization changes whatsoever.
LiveChat is perfect as a website or smartphone app chat agent via which users can reach out to product administrators if they encounter obstacles or setbacks while using a product. It is also a perfect program for marketing teams who need extra insights into characteristics of their web traffic. Which can come in handy towards improving their marketing efforts.
Read Naomi Tenabe's full review
Amarachi Okere profile photo
April 23, 2018

LiveChat Review: "Perfect tool for our helpdesk team."

We have used Livechat in the past three year period to stay in touch with our clients and users whenever encounter rough waters during the course of using our services at Jobberman. It is an expedited process for a client to get a fast response from the company.

When clients make an attempt to reach us by phone; they may get frustrated by the queue. Emailing too could take a few days to receive a response, however, the live chat team is available every minute of the day; seven days a week.

• Livechat provides us with key statistics regarding the customer care team; this to me is like Coffee and Bread for businesses interested in measuring customer service performance. These stats. provided us by Livechat enable management to measure the current outlook of the customer service team.Example of stats. provided us by Livechat include: Chat staffing prediction, chat satisfaction metric, average chat duration, agent activity, goal report etc
  • Every chat conversation between an agent and a client or user can be accessed at any time in future. Leveraging on LiveChat's filtering feature, we are able to search for conversations by searching for certain phrase queries, or searching by the agent who handled the chat. This makes it easy to review past conversation between the customer service team and our users.
  • LiveChat informs us when the client/user reads our chat message; just like they also know when we have read their chat messages. It is called the DELIVERY STATUS feature and this helps improve the flow of conversations between the helpdesk team and web visitors, eliminating the need for unnecessary follow -up chat messages.
  • We are unable to make use of the Canned response feature on the Livechat mobile app.
  • Also, Livechat seems to load slowly on a certain browser like UC and Edge browser, forcing us to stick to just Chrome to access Livechat.
Livechat is very well suited for use on websites, as it has got a great mobile compatibility; which ensures it offers the same quality screen experience across all devices.

Livechat does a good job in the aspect of web visitor chat ratings. This Livechat feature enables web visitors to use the "Thumbs up" and "Thumbs down" icon to rate the quality of service they get from a helpdesk agent, immediately after a chat is completed. Chat rating enables helpdesk agents to know when they are doing a good job and also does give them an idea when their performance doesn't meet the expectation of a client. Overall, it helps the quality assurance team at Jobberman to effectively rate the performance of individual helpdesk agents.

Read Amarachi Okere's full review
Adenike Omoboriowo profile photo
April 16, 2018

Review: "LiveChat makes our sales numbers better."

We use LiveChat to quickly and efficiently manage our customers' complaints, queries, reviews, and expectations. With LiveChat, we are able to seamlessly monitor our customers' needs and interests. It has also been helpful in terms of analyzing the effect of our marketing campaigns; allowing us to know what works and what doesn't work.

• ENGAGEMENT GRAPHICS - This is very helpful to trigger web visitors to start a chat with our support agent. An example of a LiveChat engagement graphic is the eye-catcher. The eye-chat is an editable graphic at the low lefthand side of our website, which helps ensure that web visitors are made aware of the option to chat with a rep. on the website.
  • NOTIFICATION - Livechat has got an effective visual and sound notification system. These notification system helps ensure that no chat or new message goes unnoticed. We are also able to select which of the notifications work best for us.
  • I probably wondered why LiveChat had not yet introduced a Bot for their chat service, which would have helped businesses reduce some of the workload on agents. This they have now done around seven months ago with the launch of the LiveChat Botengine.
  • LiveChat doesn't integrate with most CRM and for the ones, it does integrate with like Salesforce; took us days of back and forth email our technical team and theirs to fix.
LiveChat is the perfect tool to stay in touch with people on our website and guide them to the right action or direction on the website. LiveChat makes it easy for teams to measure their support service performance, by looking up the grade given them by web visitors at the end of a chat session. LiveChathelps remove the customer inquiry workload on the call center support and email support service at Iroko tv, as it is a much more effective means to respond to customers faster and in the process get rid of long web visitor queues.
Read Adenike Omoboriowo's full review
Rebecca Oguntula profile photo
April 14, 2018

Review: "LiveChat provides us with a better professional look."

LiveChat has helped us better resolve issues, complaints, commendations and appraisals by our customers to us as a company. Before LiveChat, customers could only reach out to us by either visiting the bank branch, via email, sending post mail or putting a call across to the customer team. The first option was not always comfortable for our customers, and would probably take days for them to have enough time to spare visiting us at the bank. For the last response, while they would get a fast response, they would likely be on queue for upwards of ten minute and expend phone airtime in the process, obviously.

With LiveChat, our customers are able to reach us at their convenience, and for free too. They get a faster and much more relaxed response with an agent on LiveChat, than they will probably get with a call center agent.
  • DAILY STAFF PREDICTION: This is a feature on LiveChat's chat report which predicts the number of agents we will need on a specific day, by leveraging on the number of chats we have had on that day over the past few weeks. This feature helps predict the number of agents we will need for that day to handle chats, without any need for a web visitor to go one queue.
  • FACEBOOK CHAT: This feature gives us place a chat feature on our Facebook fan page, thus enabling web visitors to our Facebook page to communicate with our support agents, without the need to visit our website.
  • RESPONSE TIME ANALYTIC: This feature helps measure the speed of our help desk team's response to customer queries. Giving us an insight into the average speed of a representative's first response in a chat and the average speed of all responses in a conversation. This assists us to measure how fast our representatives have been with customers conversations.
  • LiveChat needs to introduce a call feature which will enable web visitors to put a voice call across to the help desk team.
  • The LiveChat mobile app is overly simplified and does not do much at the moment apart from serving as a means to respond to chat messages.
REPORTS AND ANALYTICS: LiveChat provides companies and teams with important data analytics into the performance, strong points and weak points of the help desk team. It ensures we are able to work on ways to improve on our shortcomings, whilst consolidating on our strong points.

MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT: At my previous place of work, the LiveChat multi language support came in handy. It allowed customer care agents to greet web visitors in over 45 languages, thus we were able to greet website visitors in their native tongue.
Read Rebecca Oguntula's full review
Rosemary Nkonde profile photo
April 10, 2018

Review: "LiveChat takes website support service to a new level."

We use LiveChat as a medium to respond to queries by our clients, customers or partners in real -time. LiveChat is used by the helpdesk team and it has helped us respond to queries from partners and clients at a faster pace than the traditional means of contact like telephone calls or even emails.
  • FILE SHARING - LiveChat's file sharing feature makes it easy for easy exchange of files between helpdesk agents and web visitors. Eliminating the need for links or email attachments. It also integrates with Dropbox, allowing us to better manage files we will most likely share with web visitors.
  • CHAT TAGGING - LiveChat's tagging feature enables us to maximize data generated from the helpdesk teams exchanges with web visitors. Adding tags to chat, enable us to look up analytic for chats with a similar tag; thereby making it easier to measure our weak points and work towards improving them.
  • CHAT HISTORY - Livechat provides the helpdesk team with a history of every conversation had with a web visitor in times past.Thus when a recurrent visitor chats with a helpdesk agent, the agent is able to view past conversation history between that visitor and the helpdesk team and be better prepared to handle their questions or problems; especially if it is a recurrent issue.
  • I have recently come across new helpdesk software who have now integrated voice and video calls to their helpdesk software.Will be great to see Livechat execute something similar as an add-on feature to Livechat.
LEAD GENERATION - LiveChat provides us with an opportunity to engage in real-time chat exchanges with web visitors, thereby enabling us to convert more web-visitors before they leave our website.

MOBILE CHAT - The LiveChat mobile app provides support agents with the ability to still be available to web visitors, even while outside the office environment; thereby ensuring the organization never loses any lead even during holidays.

LIVECHATS NET PROMOTER SCORE - The net promoter score is a management tool that is used to measure the level of customer loyalty. Using post chat surveys, we are able to gather dynamic feedbacks from our customers; thereby giving us an insight into what the average client or customer thinks about our services.
Read Rosemary Nkonde's full review
Deborah Ewenla profile photo
March 30, 2018

"I rate Livechat ten on ten."

LiveChat is used by our Helpdesk team to communicate with existing and potential clients and in some cases, it is used by the Engineering team too, whenever a client needs responses to a technical question of which the customer care team is unable to respond to. Overall, LiveChat is the most reliable medium for a client to get quick responses to whatever they need to contact the team for.
  • CHAT SUMMARIES - This is my most loved LiveChat feature. The daily chat summary is a screenshot sent via email to the company at the end of a working day; giving the company a quick overview of the performance of its support team for the day. The overview usually touches on the total number of chats initiated by web-visitors, the total number of completed chats, the total number of unfinished chats, the total number of missed chats, and an average rating by web visitors after a chat conversation.
  • USER INTERFACE - Personally, when looking at the LiveChat interface, I can't help but admit the team behind LiveChat have got a good knowledge of the basic concept of human-computer interaction. Which is probably responsible for them being able to create a user interface which is appealing to the eyes of the helpdesk agents and web visitors and also intuitive.
  • SUPPORT MATERIALS - LiveChat has a series of support materials available on the LiveChat website as short videos and article which guides users on different ways to maximize the benefits of LiveChat. We also get a new email every week, keeping us abreast of newer ways to use LiveChat to great business effect.
  • AUDIO CALLS - It is gradually becoming a norm for LiveChat software to have an audio or conferencing feature. LiveChat currently hasn't adopted this on its program. Introducing this feature on LiveChat opens LiveChat users to a new world of possibilities and a much more improved experience too.
  • LIMITED MOBILE APP - The LiveChat app currently is far too limited, functionality wise. On the mobile app, customer care agents can only use it in chatting with web visitors. We are unable to respond to tickets via the app, neither are we able to customize agent profiles etc.
LiveChat, for me, is my number one pick when it comes to connecting with customers, clients, and web visitors. It has a pleasing and intuitive interface, not to forget the LiveChat support team who are available at every minute of the day.Thus, LiveChat is perfect for teams and companies who require a helpdesk software which is constantly improving year in and year out.
Maybe for companies, who need some of the newer helpdesk software features like audio calls, and video conferencing capabilities; LiveChat isn't for them at the moment.
Read Deborah Ewenla's full review
Jordan Linford profile photo
May 18, 2018

User Review: "LiveChat is easy and useful"

We use LiveChat as our main chat on our Impartner website. It gives us really good insights into our website visitors and helps us catch people right when they are interested.
  • Cookies and history tracking. We are able to pick up right where we left off with returning users
  • The app is awesome, haven't found one this good. It allows sales teams to be as available as they want to be.
  • Engaging leads on the site proactively is really helpful.
  • The round robin capabilities could be more robust, espeically in regards to geography.
  • More customized look and feel.
Very good for traffic coming to the site to learn more. I don't really see a use for tech support, more so that handing off chats or logging them in Salesforce seems cumbersome.
Read Jordan Linford's full review
Abiola Ademosu profile photo
January 09, 2018

User Review: "I love LiveChat."

We use LiveChat to guide web visitors to our website whenever they encounter trouble either why trying to shop for products or when they need to find out more information about services offered by our firm.
  • User timeline: Whenever we encounter returning customers to the support team LiveChat provides all of their previous chats readily in the chat window. With no need to switch back and forth between the chat and the Archives menu. This has saved us a lot of valuable seconds.
  • File sharing support: Livechat allow us exchange files with our customers on chat, with no need for web links or email attachments.Attachments are done vi a vis simple drag and drop feature. For users who have their files on Dropbox, they can easily connect to it too via Livechat.
  • Popup customization: I wish LiveChat would allow users to customize popup notifications.
  • Mobile application: The current Livechat mobile app. only allows the support team to chat with customers on the website. We are currently unable to access or respond to the created ticket via the mobile app. but only via the desktop program.
Livechat is a perfect tool for staying in touch with customers on our company website; it also supports all related activity like serving as a medium for customers to open tickets when help desk staffs are offline. Overall, it ticks all the box in terms of what's expected from a helpdesk tool.
Read Abiola Ademosu's full review
Opeyewa Adeshogun profile photo
January 09, 2018

Review: "Livechat makes me feel at home while on the support train."

We use Livechat as a communication channel between the company's support team and our customers who have got one or two questions to ask about our offering and products.
  • Statistics: Livechat gives us a rundown of our support team activity from the last seven day period. Allowing us to measure our performance and work out a comparative analysis between our current week performance and past performances.
  • Track sales: Livechat gives us an analysis of sales made over a specific period of time and how much each sale is worth. Allowing us to measure how much value we get from using Livechat, and also to track our highest performing support agents.
  • Ticket reporting: Livechat provides a robust ticket reporting feature. Which shows us how many new tickets we received from customers in a specific time period, number of satisfied customers, number of resolved and unresolved ticket, ticket response time etc allowing myself as team lead to get a quick overview of the performance of the support team.
  • Pricing; Livechat is currently overpriced when compared with other alternatives at $149 per month.
  • Integration; Livechat needs to expand its integration compatibility. At the moment we can only use our Livechat with salesforce. It currently doesn't support every other third party tool, we would like to use alongside Livechat.
Livechat does a perfect job enabling me as team lead to seamlessly monitor every agent in our support team and their level of performance. It also is a perfect tool for companies looking to build their own custom analytics, by feeding Livechat data into their own in-house infrastructure.
Read Opeyewa Adeshogun's full review
Vikram Balaji profile photo
January 03, 2018

LiveChat Review: "Our perfect business companion."

We use LiveChat as a communication channel between our company and clients who need to know more about our services. It is also a medium for our students to get quick answers to their questions, whenever they are school site.
  • BotEngine: This tool provides answers to our customers when there is no support staff available to respond to customer questions. Even during the day when staff are available, BotEngine takes care of chats where very simple help is needed and for the ones it can't respond to, it simply transfers to a support staff.
  • Chat history: Livechat saves all past conversations between our support staff and clients. Thus allowing us to keep a history of all clients who have ever sent us a query via LiveChat. This enables us to fall back on this conversations if we need to follow up on a customer's complaint history with us.
  • Customization: LiveChat gives us unlimited customization power allowing our developers to tweak LiveChat's aesthetics and tertiary features to fit our taste and give us a unique appearance from other Livechat users.
  • Pricing ; While this tool is fantastic ,it is overly priced.
LiveChat is perfect as a helpdesk tool for all businesses as it tickets the basic needs expected from a helpdesk software. It is an effective ticketing tool, allowing customers to open tickets when they have a problem; and a notification of the ticket is sent via email to the helpdesk team. A helpdesk only need reply to the email and the ticket response is sent to the clients' email address.
Read Vikram Balaji's full review
Suyi Harrison Iwalewe profile photo
December 19, 2017

Review: "Livechat gives my startup just what we want."

We use LiveChat to interact with our users; LiveChat allows our customers to interact with our support team, ask questions and get responses to their queries. Basically, LiveChat has helped us in converting our users into customers.
  • Analytics; Livechat does a good job giving needed details about users on the website.Details like their location, isp ,the number of times they have visited, browser type etc
  • Ticket: Livechat allows customers create a ticket and we get the tickets in our mailbox in seconds and whenever we respond to these tickets they always go directly to the user's inbox.
  • Great customer support: Livechats support team are always on-hand to guide users whenever they encounter issues, using the program.
  • Enterprise pricing; Livechat enterprise is currently priced at $149 monthly.I believe there are close substitutes for way cheaper.
LiveChat basically fits into what most startups will need from a help desk program. It doesn't, however, provide features like audio or video chat which newer help desk programs now provide.
Read Suyi Harrison Iwalewe's full review
Victoria Ogolor profile photo
April 10, 2018

User Review: "Livechat is a perfect 5/5"

Livechat serves as a medium for our customers to reach us in real time for complaints, information or advice.Thereby, I can say Livechat has served as a means to develop the quality of our support to customers. Livechat ensures we are always available and reachable to our customers at all times.
  • INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - How often software producers ignore this? Livechat has got a clean user interface which makes it easier for new users to understand how this program works and also makes it easier for web visitors to navigate their own end the program.
  • COMPATIBILITY ACROSS DEVICES - Livechat works perfectly on all devices from PC to tablets to smartphones. Ensuring web visitors get a similar, effective experience across any device they choose to use to contact our live support.
  • HELP RESOURCE - From weekly articles to instructionals tips to the customer service; Livechat makes it easy for its users to learn more ways on how to be more effective using Livechat and this has really been helpful.
  • MOBILE APP - I think the Livechat mobile app is overly basic. Apart from responding to chats via the app. agents are unable to do anything else.
Livechat is perfect for measuring the performance of each helpdesk agent; allowing the customer care head to know what agents are performing and the agents under-performing.

Livechat provides users with a daily chat summary which details the total number of chats responded to at the end of the day, the total number of chats missed, the total number of good ratings and bad ratings (in percentile).

Livechat is perfect as a helpdesk tool for websites and mobile apps.
Read Victoria Ogolor's full review
Marlon Seijas profile photo
May 21, 2018

LiveChat Review: "When the time comes, technology awaits you."

Our organization works in the financing of projects, and in this sense we install the tool so that customers do not have to move to our offices to raise an impact on the development of the project, either with a document that is being processed or there is a problem in the bank to make a disbursement. And to resolve the problems with the clients it was necessary that the department in charge of leading the life of the project take care of LiveChat. This decision brought with it a saving of time to the clients, in the planning of the project and lower operative cost.
  • Nothing is more important than live communication. Nowadays we can not do without a tool of this level
  • A company must know how to read the client's needs, in some cases, we must respond to the monitoring of the product we sell and the client also wants to know the status of their situation.
  • It allows proportional correct and defined information with the policy of the company. The definition of help articles in the knowledge base and the predefined answers provide truthful and official information.
  • The fundamental thread of real communication is lost, since you can not really see the other person and sometimes people do not know what they think, that is, they do it without feelings, simply to cheer up the other person.
  • The fundamental meaning of a conversation that can not see what the other person thinks or feels due to lack of facial expressions or voice is lost. This is a clear disadvantage.
This tool should be used for medium companies that have a number of employees where the implementation of this activity is a leap forward and not a burden or become an adornment of the company. The idea is to make chat your presentation letter or an innovative post-sale service. Certainly, my experience has shown me that it is not necessary to install this app when we are in a process of formation in a company since in this phase personal communication is necessary since we must make ourselves known by the environment. Time and needs will tell us when the time is right to install this technology, although there are always visionaries in life and this will definitely change.
Read Marlon Seijas's full review
Olabintan Adenike Shoro profile photo
January 09, 2018

LiveChat Review: "Awesome tool to have as a support agent."

We use Livechat to guide our customers all through their customer live cycle with our firm. We also use it in monitoring analytical data on users visiting our website.
  • Sneak-peek: Perfect feature on this tool which allows us see what web visitors are typing even before they send their message. Thus giving us extra time to answer questions.
  • Analytics: Livechat provides us with insightful data into the behavior of our website visitors. Giving us insights into what device they use, sources of traffic to our website, ISP information, the number of times each user has been to our website and history of past conversations between our help desk team and every customer.
  • Ticket report: Livechat has a powerfully packed ticket reporting feature which shows us the number of new tickets received from customers, the number of satisfied customers and unsatisfied customers, ticket response time, ticket resolution time, ticket sources etc
  • Mobile app.: Livechat needs to improve the quality of its Android mobile app. There have been times when the app. signs-out by itself and more importantly, it is way too basic, only allowing us to chat with web visitors and nothing else.
Livechat is a perfect tool for ticket creation, effective monitoring of customer care reps. , analytical insights into visits to our website, livechat and also great at social media integration. As it allows customers chat with us right from our social media page.
Read Olabintan Adenike Shoro's full review
Akinyinka Natasha Adeyinka profile photo
December 28, 2017

LiveChat Review: "The support agents pal"

Livechat is used across departments either for in-house communication between team members or for external communication between support team staffs and our customers and clients.
  • Social media integration : LiveChat has a new feature which allows visitors to our Facebook page chat with a support agent; meaning customers and potential customers alike can chat with our support team even on social media.
  • Website visitor data : LiveChat provides us with all needed data (information) about a web visitor to solve issues brought forward by the visitor or close sales. LiveChat provides information like the location of the visitor, his ISP, the last website he visited before clicking on our link , his device of access ,and every chat begins with a customizable pre-chat survey which collects the customers email, name and any other information we customize it to request for.
  • Message sneak peek : This feature allows the help desk agent take a look at what a customer is typing , even before it's sent or even if it is never sent. This allows us as help desk agents to prepare for questions even before we receive them.
  • Enterprice pricing : This is priced at $149 per month at the moment, and it is just too pricey.
  • Third party app. integration : At the moment, it is always a difficult experience attempting to integrate Livechat with third party CRM's. This need to be worked on.
Livechat is suited for conversation with web visitors and also for triggering welcome messages to web visitors. A welcome message sometimes can make a visitor choose to talk with an agent, thus, increasing their chances of using the service being offered.

Livechat is currently not suited for video or voice conversations.
Read Akinyinka Natasha Adeyinka's full review
Clara Dada profile photo
December 22, 2017

Review: "LiveChat is more than a help desk tool."

At gomyway,we use LiveChat as our helpdesk tool. We use it to guide our customers through the process of using our service. LiveChat helped us reduce our churn rate.
  • Message sneak peak: This feature allowed us see what our customers type before it's sent. Thereby allowing a help desk agent prepare for a question before he/she receives it.
  • Eye catcher: LiveChat eye-catcher is positioned at the bottom of the web visitors pc, tablet or mobile phone and it's pleasantly designed to catch the visitors attention, thereby making them talk to help desk agents, if they happen to encounter obstacles while on the website.
  • Chat archives: This feature allows help desk agents see past conversations between a web visitor and Pair agents.
  • Livechat can be a bit cheaper than it currently is.
LiveChat provides all of the basic features expected from an help desk software.However, it isn't suited as a marketing tool.
Read Clara Dada's full review
Abiola Adeniyi profile photo
December 22, 2017

Review: "LiveChat is the saleswoman's best friend."

Livechat is mainly used by the sales team at PairLab. We use it to guide website visitors in their quest to use our services. From the welcome message they get upon landing on our welcome page, to chat routing. Livechat has given our company a professional outlook.
  • Chat queue : Livechat automatically queues web visitors and also provides them with a time estimate of how long it will take for a sales person to be free, and how many other customers are ahead of the queue.
  • Chat history : Livechats chat history feature is the saleswoman's perfect customer. It allows the support sales agent to view past conversations between a customer and the sales team, thereby helping them better assist such a customer.
  • Canned responses : This feature has allowed us to pre-save responses to the most asked questions by our customers, thus making it a matter of clicks whenever these popular questions are asked.
  • Basically, I can only think of the enterprise pricing at $149 which is just too pricey.
Livechat is well suited as an in-house chat system allowing team members communicate amongst themselves. However it is mainly a help desk software and is appropriate for anything an expected from an help desk.
It isn't suitable for phone calls, as it doesn't come with that feature.
Read Abiola Adeniyi's full review
Folashade Alake profile photo
December 19, 2017

User Review: "LiveChat offers just what is needed."

We use Livechat to respond to questions posed by potential customers and clients; clients can chat live with an agent or open a ticket if no one is online, thereby improving their trust in our business. It is used by the support/sales team and it has helped us in turning visitors to our websites into potential clients.
  • User interface : Livechat comes with an intuitive user interface which is self-explanatory and easy to navigate around and understand in just a few days.
  • Chat history : Livechat saves every previous conversation between an help desk user and a customer, making it easier and faster for agents to use the experience of a customer's previous complaints/queries to assist them when they come back again to the website.
  • Knowledge-base : Livechat comes with a knowledge-base feature which allows pre-saved questions to be recalled by agents for future use.
  • I think Livechat is currently fair in pricing but it can still be better.
Livechat is suited if you need a program for your help desk agents to better connect with your potential customers. However, its benefits do not cover trying to use it as a mock CRM.
Read Folashade Alake's full review

About LiveChat

LiveChat serves as a customer service platform with live chat support, help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing users to provide 24/7 support to customers.

The core feature of the software is its chat tool, where both service and sales team can answer customers' questions in real time. Online businesses can interact with customers on their website, to be more accessible. With LiveChat, users can identify people on the website and engage them using proactive chats. Users can also provide 24/7 support with the use of the built-in ticketing system.

LiveChat also comes with mobile applications for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, allowing users to provide support to customers and answer their questions on the go.

Users can try LiveChat for free, for 30 days.