Overall Satisfaction with Pure Storage FlashArray
To support customer data. With the customer we have, we are managing Pure to be used only for HA type of infrastructure with enhanced performance using it's Flash storage module.
- Performance factor at applications end which are using Pure SAN Infra are running smoothly
- It's very user-friendly to do administrative kind of work. Not too complex to manage the Pure environment when we have a basic understanding of storage engineering.
- Pure1 monitoring tool is a bigger plus point of Pure as it handles multiple things, advance reporting, even migration, prediction, scheduling, high-level planning etc.
- You don't need any third-party software to do and manage multipathing like MPIO for Netapp or PowerPath for EMC in Windows Environment when you have inbuilt Microsoft multipathing software at OS end.
- Should introduce for NAS infra along with SAN infra (ignore if already implemented and useful for NAS infra).
- Must integrate some more features for solid marketing and productivity and competition in today's market. Say, for example, can integrate some backup concepts along with storage structure and check the product cohesion with its hyper-converged cluster style.
- Positive with its unexpected performance factor and simple management concept.
- Negative : Can integrate more features.
As shared under pros and cons, refer to my comments.