Great for combining multiple sources!
Qlik Sense Cloud
Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
- Efficient way to connect to multiple sources of data, making it easy to build dashboards.
- Making dashboards available on all devices and having responsive design.
- Giving a user the ability to customize dashboards by allowing third-party modules. They can also be customized which gives a developer the option to build dashboards tailored for the organization.
- I had an issue relating different objects. It would create an infinite loop. Sometimes it was difficult to relate data from different objects because of it.
- Giving the option to format titles of the dashboards to make it more visually appealing for leadership to look at. Currently, they are not well visible, so I get a lot of requests to customize dashboards because of it.
- Give the option to choose a dark background for charts. Some of our leaders did not like plain white backgrounds. A lot of customization was required because of the simple request.
- Please create a waterfall chart functionality. Big need for it.
- Cost per user license was too expensive for our organization compared to other software on the market.
Well suited for automation of the reports from Salesforce and other sources.
Less suited if users want real-time data in it. We could make 5min updates, but they insisted on real-time. It could not accommodate that request, because it would constantly upload Salesforce and other database data. It was not well optimized for this request.