Qualtrics - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
I have used multiple survey development platforms over the last 10 years. Qualtrics has one of the best lookin guser interfaces of all the programs. It is easy to use and very efficient in the process it uses to create the surveys. I am also a fan of its capacity to manage panels and report on their response patterns.
- Research Suite
Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
Update: I just switched to Qualtrics as my primary platform. There certainly are some differences in the way they handle tasks compared to Cvent. However, the Qualtrics support team has been amazing during this transition.
- Strong user interface - simply put it looks good on the screen
- Excellent question bank - really grateful for the pre-populated scale questions
- Always nice to have a direct export to SPSS - really creates efficiencies in the analysis and reporting phase.
- Their support crew is skilled at assisting new users shorten their learning curves.
- Making sure usage costs are adequately explained
- Requires more programming to achieve certain tasks, such as providing a scoring report for a multi-section assessment.
- Very efficient platform for developing surveys, collecting the data and reporting on the findings. It made my job easier and more fun!