Reviews (1-8 of 8)
July 06, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We use Inquisium for several purposes including: post event feedback surveys, data collection for items that we forgot to collect during registration, and as a sort of pre-registration/approval tracking form used in conjunction with the event websites housed on the event management tool.
- Variety of question types
- Ability to have anonymous or known surveys
- Work in conjunction with other Cvent platforms
- The design portion for the look and feel of the site is not as navigable or customizable as would be ideal.
- Needs more levels of subquestions. Currently can only do 1, or if you're crafty with logic 2.
Read this authenticated review
Especially great when you need survey capability in conjunction with their event platform. Though the design portion isn't totally customizable, it has a lot more customizability than for example using SurveyMonkey for free.
April 20, 2018
Inquisium is used by our event coordinators and product development team. We administer the surveys after our training events to capture data about the experience customers have during our events. We also use the reports tool in Inquisum to improve our events and training. Our product development team uses it to make changes to our training.
- Survey Emails
- Surveys are easy to build
- Surveys look good even from the templates
- Surveys are easy to report on
- Surveys are easy to preview
- The diversity of questions is great
- Page break feature is intuitive
- Not easy to send test emails
- Sometimes the auto send feature does not send
- The categories for attendee status is a little confusing as it is not clear whether the status pulls from the event status or the survey status.
Read Moises Lopez's full review
Inquisium is great when you have a large list of attendees that you need to send survey invitations to. And then sending reminders to those that have not responded. It is also great for making survey templates for multiple events of the same type. We can grab the information easily for each event and compare between multiple events.
April 25, 2018
Transplace utilizes Inquisium for some of the major surveys we send throughout the year. Inquisium allows us to integrate with Cvent, Salesforce and customize all aspects of the data we collect.
Read Rebecca Quinn, CMP's full review
Inquisium is great for longer surveys. It's not a quick and easy survey to implement and needs thought.
Score 10 out of 10
Cvent is currently being used for creating and sending surveys out both for and from various Lines of Business within the company. My IT department is responsible for the administration of Cvent. We both manage different teams surveys as well as provide training and consultation to other teams that wish to maintain and administer their own surveys. We also have a reporting team that is responsible for providing various metrics utilizing the canned reports available from within Cvent. We also currently have integrated on Line of Business via an API with Cvent for acquisition of invitation data from a CRM and transferring that data via the API to Cvent for loading of the invitation data and sending out the surveys. The specific business problems Cvent addresses is having the ability to produce valuable Voice of the Customer responses that allows our Quality Assurance team to evaluate responses for both internal and external customers providing an opportunity for business change making improvements with focus on customer satisfaction. Net Promoter is a key element in our company for capturing metrics on customer satisfaction. Cvent provides the opportunity to present results in this manner.
- Allows for the creation of chapters to easily manage different components of a survey that are targeted to specific individuals based on their program or contractual interaction with our company.
- The canned reports available from within Cvent have proven most useful. We feel Cvent put a lot of thought into the most common operational types of reports that would benefit organizations without the need for producing adhoc reporting to meet the needs of creating valuable metrics.
- The invitation process for uploading an invitation file is extremely easy. If automation is not feasible at the given time for the organization, having the ability to upload an invitation file and send out surveys is extremely intuitive and quick.
- Training videos within Cvent have proven most effective when trying to solve a survey design problem. The videos are easy to locate and are very informative addressing all aspects of survey creation and design.
- Templates from within Cvent are most useful. Though customization is great and part of Cvent, we have found from an IT perspective, that the numerous templates Cvent provides have alwayw proven to be the easiest way to get our requestors their Survey within a relatively quick turn-around time frame.
- Email confirmation requirement. We feel this requirement within Cvent to insure that emails are being sent from a valid email address is crucial for our business from a customer satisfaction perspective, allowing our customers to realize the human factor behind the survey and as well as the ability to respond to individuals who reply to the survey invitation.
- Configuration and design elements from both the survey and email perspective are both intuitive and quick to use. Cvent guides you through the design process from beginning to end.
- Testing capabilities are incredible allowing for comments back to the development team as well as ease of importing or creating quick add respondents for assisting with the testing process.
- It is not intuitive in the design of your survey as to what "type" of survey you may need, i.e., Response type, etc. Because of this, you potentially could be sending the same invitation repeatedly to respondents who either did not respond or partially responded to their survey invitation.
- Though customer support is quick to respond, communication with their technical support team at times has proven challenging with them speaking at a level beyond our survey comprehension.
- Having multiple organizations within our company adminstrating their own surveys, we have found that when Cvent has made changes to one teams survey during a solution issue, it impacted another teams survey.
- Invitation files present a banner at the end of the process depicting the invitation file was imported successfully. We found that it does not always appear, thus causing confusion as to whether the import was successful or not.
- When exporting reports into Excel, the ease of expanding rows or collumns functionality no longer exists. The double click capability of the row or colum somehow is removed after the report is presented in Excel. This requires significant manual manipulation of the file to show questions and responses.
Read James Emmer's full review
The capability of Cvent is extraordinary. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as surveys, questionnaires, testing (with scoring capability), net promoter and the list goes on and on. We have found the ability to import questions data, create and design surveys, accomplish reporting all to be intuitive and easy with minimal requirements of having any previous survey creation experience. Typically with only three 1 Hour blocks of training, you can get an individual or team setup and administering their own surveys and reports. Because of the broad capabilities within Cvent, I cannot think of any scenario or situation that the technology would not be appropriate. One crucial point about Cvent is that many companies we survey do not allow their employees to be surveyed from other tools. Cvent, however is approved and accepted allowing us to reach a broader audience in obtaining the valuable feedback that we need in order for us to assure a high level of customer satisfaction.
May 09, 2014
Across two departments. The main purpose was for our event website each year, but we also use it for email campaigns, pre-generated templates, sign-ups, follow ups, alerts and when I need to create quick landing pages.
- It's great that it keeps track of responses and answers and assigns them to our potential attendees, past attendees, colleagues and friends to easily reference.
- The surveys have a lot of flexibility when creating and designing templates, wording and layouts.
- Being able to edit CSS allows us to match to our current website design as well.
- Being able to edit HTML in every available field has been a problem in the past.
- Being able to more easily edit email templates, sometimes work can be lost really easily.
- As easy as it can be to edit CSS/HTML, for those members in our organization that lack these skills, they have a difficult time when it comes to designing.
Read Eddie Patzsch's full review
For a brand new organization starting out, Cvent is an easy choice to go to. Being able to have your CRM, email, surveys, landing pages, website capabilities, sign up pages, etc. all in one company is awesome. For those that already have an app or software for each of these individual tools, it becomes kind of a challenge to incorporate some of the past tools into Cvent when you don't want to include all of them. e.g. sticking to your old CRM software, but trying to use Cvent for your email templates and correspondence platform. Cvent has made HUGE strides since we first joined on, I'm glad we were able to find it.
May 01, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
Cvent is used by our department as Case Management System. It allows us to track and report metrics on as weekly basis.
- Customizable System. You can build any Survey/Event easily.
- Good reporting capabilities, both custom and built-in
- User Friendly interface. Easy to use.
- Stability and reliability. System is pretty stable with very rare IT issues popping-up.
- Some fields (like time stamps) can be hidden inside the CVENT database and custom reports are required to report that data.
Read Stepan Vtorykh's full review
Business Need: CVENT will fit as Survey Management tool really well.
April 30, 2014
Cvent is currently being used both as an internal tool as well as a client facing survey tool. Our HR department uses it internally to gauge interest in certain events, get a pulse check, or host various company forms to fill out. My role in the marketing department is to own and administer the web survey aspect of Cvent to determine customer satisfaction. We capture the voice of our customers through Cvent in many ways. Annual surveys for each of the business segments are sent out to our customers to help trend client satisfaction year over year. Satisfaction is also captured after tradeshows and other events we host, which helps us gather feedback and make improvements for the next event. All of these outlets are combined to determine the overall performance of our company in the eyes of our customers.
- Cvent is a robust survey tool. Almost any survey logic you can think of is available, which allows for complex surveys to be built. The advanced logic feature comes in handy in almost every survey that I build.
- Cvent support is a major reason for my satisfaction with the product. I have only been using the tool for a couple of years now, so I still have a lot of questions about some of the more advanced features, and Cvent support is always available. Not only are they available, but they answer my question or resolve my issue in a timely manner every time I call or email them. Cvent provides truly great customer service.
- Cvent is easy to use - plain and simple. I came into my role with very little survey experience, and I have quickly become the go-to in the organization. The tool is intuitive and I have been able to pass my knowledge along to many others across the organization with ease. The interface on the back-end is user friendly and in my opinion the surveys themselves are very easy to navigate for the respondent.
- I have had some occasional errors that have come up in the system that don't seem to have an obvious cause. These can be frustrating to overcome, but Cvent support has always been able to resolve these issues.
- Cvent might be a little to rigid at times on the back-end. It could just be my lack of coding experience, but sometimes the html emails and survey templates can be difficult to make as aesthetically pleasing as I would like.
- The opening screen for 'Known Surveys' often bothers me because you cannot add additional fields to the "first page" of the survey. This is only if you are not sending the email through Cvent, so it is not a major flaw.
Read Perry Bern's full review
Cvent is great for companies who are comfortable personally reaching out to their customers in order to gauge satisfaction, and want to do so efficiently and effectively. Cvent also has event management, mobile apps, and much more software that the web surveys are simply a supplement to. Unfortunately my company does not use any of the other features and therefore does not have a lot of the ease of integration. But that would be the main questions that should be asked during the selection process - how can Cvent make my company, particularly its software, more integrated? How will Cvent help my company run more efficiently and help drive change for the positive? I think Cvent can do a good job using this integration as a major selling point.
May 01, 2014
Cvent is being used by our Sales Department. It addresses many business needs and problems. It helps us respond easily to a lead and get back to clients within a reasonable time frame. It is a wonderful tool to use and easy to navigate around. Our whole department enjoys their Cvent experience and will continue to use it. They prefer it over other portals they use on a daily basis. Thank you.
- It allows for clients to ask questions they need answered.
- It records everything for you and gathers information for both the client and the sales representative to read.
- It is a middleman for the client and Sales rep. It is a wonderful tool and easy to navigate around. People find it easy and simple to use.
- It could not ask you to log in at every time you exit the portal. I would appreciate not having to do so every time.
- The portal could move at a higher speed, although it is much faster than all the other portals.
- Cvent could also suggest some common answers or questions that clients would like answered in a more detailed manner.
Read this authenticated review
I love Cvent. It is an amazing tool that I will use for the rest of my career. It deserves a 9 because I would highly recommend it to my colleagues. I didn't give it a ten because along with other things in life, it is not perfect. Thank you!
Inquisium Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Inquisium (formerly called Cvent Web Surveys) is an online survey tool provided by the vendor Cvent. Cvent's main offering is an event management platform. Inquisium covers several survey use cases, including sample surveys, customer satisfaction & feedback, employee satisfaction & feedback, event feedback, and training & development. Features of the software include survey creation, survey templates, question types, and survey reporting. If you're looking for great online survey software or a feedback management platform, you've come to the right place. With Inquisium, you can create survey programs that produce reliable insights for smart decision making.
Categories: Survey & Forms Building
Inquisium Technical Details