Overall Satisfaction with Quantrix
The team utilize Quantrix for calculating sales forecasts, financial calculations, and to keep track of different types of purchases. Our sales team, finance team, and asset management team (and some in HR who oversee that) use it for these different items. Prior to this I just used Excel for this type of data tracking so this is heads and shoulders above our previous methods.
- Quick turnaround times
- People can modify their data through the cloud
- Robust and timely alert system
- Visuals could be better presented and have more of them
- Not a lot of training materials provided for new users
- Support never answered in a timely manner
- Looking up data from a different sheet was fairly difficult
- Saves tons of time when it coms to forecast and modification calculations
- Very accurate, which has reduced the amount of rework and double checking we've had to do
- Allowed us to have higher confidence in our models and has empowered individuals to take on related tasks/data themselves
Do you think Quantrix delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Quantrix's feature set?
Did Quantrix live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Quantrix go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Quantrix again?
Really great program for calculating the capacity for our user base (what we can and can't handle) as well as for providing accurate sales forecasts. Asset management and output calculation is another area this tools really excels. Quantrix seems less suited for larger data dumps or comparing multiple data sheets to one another.