Overall Satisfaction with Quantum Metric
I've been using Quantum Metric for a couple of month now and we already identified and fixed multiple pain points for our customers. The tool is mainly used by product and UX but is also integrated in our Customer Service processes to better support our customers, if they report issues to us. Quantum Metric has become an important tool for us to get better insights into our customers behavior.
- Cross platform user recordings, one tool fits all (iOs, Android, mobile Web and Desktop)
- Identifying possible frustration and Rage Clicks - one of my favourite ways to find pain points in our products.
- Jira integration - it is easy to directly create tickets from QM in Jira and share a recording with the team so it starts right before the issue happens.
- The filter options can be overwhelming and it is not always easy to identify which attributes actually have data behind them
- With Quantum Metric we were able to identify an issue which prevented a small set of customers from completing the checkout process, without the insight they provided we would not be able to keep the affected customers.
- By adding the customer recordings as direct feedback (from the customer) into the product teams, we have shortened the time to optimize our products.
Once you have identified the events interesting to you, it becomes quite easy to move through the recordings and even jump to the part of the recording relevant to you. Also sharing these recordings or more precisely the relevant part of a recording is done with ease.
Even more complicated requests could be solved quickly by the Quantum Metric team. The whole on-boarding process is designed in a way that, it is ensured once you start working with the product it is already set up in a way catered to the needs of your team. Especially in the beginning we had the QM team reaching out to us to show us possible pain points they came across.
Quantum Metric was the one who could provide a solution which worked across all platforms. (iOS, Android and Web).
Quantum Metric has become a trusted partner in identifying frictions within our checkout process. We had multiple iterations already to optimize our design to ease the process for our customers. Quantum Metric is now part of every new feature launch we do, to get first hand data on how customers interact with new release features.