Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
Qubit is used to optimise site conversions by providing visitors with highly targeted and personalised content. It's being used by the marketing department, in conjunction with design who help code some tests and design the visual layout of the test.
- Usability - interface is relatively straight forward and intuitive
- Bypass IT to be able to quickly test out new on-site marketing ideas
- Honestly reports on the success (or failure!) of tests
- Further development of our ability to organise test would be great. I.e., folders for checkout tests, new user tests, promotions. We can then see past tests completed, current tests and drafts
- Provided a POF for a new checkout design by testing it against the control, 4% increase in conversions
- Increased sales towards the end of a competition, one of our most important times, by conveying urgency (conditional content)
- Personalised home page imagery to encourage customers to use their credit in the current competition
We need to see more wins for tests, which I'm hoping to see with the few tests we've got lined up soon. The initial successful tests have been extremely beneficial, but haven't seen many more winners since then.
How appropriate is it for the business. How much traffic do you have? How long will it take for a conversion? There's a decent price tag attached to it, can you foresee your business making more than that each month?