Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
Qubit has been a valuable thought partner with our team Marketing/E-Commerce team in generating strategies to increase engagement on our website. As an omni-channel retailer, we need solutions that integrate well with both our online and offline customers and Qubit has worked diligently in proposing fresh ideas. Particularly with our online business, we have worked with Qubit to acquire and retain customers, listen to customer feedback as well as using them to optimize our pages.
- A/B Testing - Qubit uses a easy to use and understand dashboard to communicate statistical tests.
- Customer Feedback Dashboard - Groups by topic of customers and also can track which steps the customer took in a particular session.
- Amazing customer support team - No agency is perfect, but Qubit makes the extra effort to go beyond the expectation and make things right even if things have went wrong. Their attitude and optimism is what separates them from the rest.
- Implementation could be a bit tricky especially with our home-grown platform. Make sure all assumptions have been tested and expectations are clearly set.
- Set expectations about expected conversion rates and uplifts especially when talking about ROI.
- Better customer service from the customer feedback widget on our website. Getting insights that are hard to get through email and phone.
- Increased awareness in the company regarding conducting data-driven tests, although it may require more time for all teams to be on board
- Since it will affect many teams, including Marketing, E-Commerce, Technology, be prepared to calculate the opportunity costs used to implement and optimize.
Qubit is a great testing platform, but it requires good data to work well. If your company has more than 1M+ users per month, the tests would be able to reach statistical significance much faster. This allows us to be agile in our strategies and test multiple things in a given period. If your management team is looking for a quick, silver bullet to increase conversions, I would reconsider what objectives you want to achieve through Qubit.