Overall Satisfaction with Quick Base
We built over 50 applications to support our business and partners. From basic apps that are on the site to complex apps linking partners, patients including PHI. We eliminate 100s of Access or SQL apps as QuickBase is very easy to convert them and share data across the apps and profiles with granular level security. We have an enterprise version so very strong on security and use MFA.
- 3rd-party add-ons
- Nice GUI and tools to build apps
- Secure using features in QuickBase with MFA
- Cost model as we want to go to 1000 users but too expensive
- Should allow subdivision, like at the top is company "a" and below are all my other compaines to share data between without having to have a different domain.
- QuickBase should allow companies to build apps in QuickBase that clients can buy without being a QuickBase client so I can start small businesses and sell cool web apps. There is no way for a startup to create an app and sell it to the public.
Zoho and many others
I rate QuickBase a "9" as they are losing ground to Zoho and others that provide more apps and integrations and at lower cost. QuickBase does have a better product, but I don't see the marketing or sales team doing a good job to demonstrate why QuickBase is better. They need to provide a cost model for small business (5-20 employees) as this could double sales as too expensive for them since they need the enterprise features but the costs is too high to get onboard for small firms.