September 26, 2016
Score 3 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
- Easy to update
- Multiple reports
- Lets us customize to show workflows
- I need to hire someone to program it, it's not intuitive
- It's too expensive for the amount of use it gets
- there's virtually no customer support
It's not easy or fast. Period. I've seen a lot of other products that are faster and more intuitive. So we haven't been able to use Quickbase enough to justify the expense. We're using it for a very specific purpose, one that other platforms are better suited for.
Quickbase isn't as easy to use, and it's expensive, so we won't be using QuickBase for much longer.
We have to hire outside developers to program Quickbase, so the level of difficulty is an 8 or 9.
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
I think that if our magazine were to change it's view of the production cycle and put each content item at the center instead of each editor or writer, we'd be a lot further along. But the difficulty involved in setting up a new application that does this is too high a bar.