Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
Our business development team is currently using QuickBase (10 members). We use QuickBase to track all team activities - meetings, phone calls to prospects and customers, emails, and new business opportunities. Individually I also use QuickBase to schedule reminders for future activities. We also utilize several different reports that go to our executive team every month that report on new opportunities, opportunities that have become live projects, and year to date sales for our four different business units.
- QuickBase is a great tool for maintaining your client and prospect data, activities and opportunities.
- QuickBase allows you to set reminders of future activities. Every individual on our team can login and see their personal reminders on the home page.
- QuickBase is great for reporting. There are many graphs and charts to choose from and if you can't find a report with the information you are looking for, they can help you create reports to suit your needs.
- I have to really watch as I'm typing in new information. An example would be a first name that is not recognized. Instead of keeping the name as I have typed it, sometimes it will spell correct it to something completely different.
- Sometimes when the save button is clicked, it doesn't process for a long time. Eventually I may have to hit the back button or refresh button and start entering the information all over again.
- We all use Macs and don't have the feature where our emails can automatically load into Intuit. We have to copy and paste them to record them.
Yes, we have been able to build many applications that support our team's efforts.
We have used QuickBase for the more difficult reports we use, but for the most part, we have been able to utilize applications already available to us.
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams