October 31, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
We use quickbase as our team database for keeping tracking of intercom calls. We manage 28 parking structures from a single location in downtown Detroit and quickbase is what organizes all of our calls for us. We can have as many as 12 people answering calls at the same time so it is nice that we can all work in quickbase at the same time.
- Keeping everything organized. We take between 500 and 800 calls each day and we can easily search or filter previous call history.
- Reporting. We are able to set up automatic reports that filter specific data at the end of each night.
- Error free. We have not had to make any real adjustments since we started using it.
- I am not sure if this is network related or quickbase related but sometimes different screens seem to be much slower than others.
- Make it easier to type in the dates or add an automatic date filler. When adding a date it can be quite time consuming when you are doing it repeatedly all day.
- Offer for simple training sessions. We did a couple of the webinars but they were on specific information and it did not apply to what we were trying to do. So I guess, make a wider range of training webinars available.
Quickbase has definitely made it simple. We were able to add the important fields of information into our tracker template and delete anything that wasn't very important to us. We are able to pull large amounts of data at a moments notice and able to keep a back up to protect our company.
I have zero experience with any other programs besides Google documents. Google Docs is useful but doesn't allow an unlimited amount of people to work together on a sheet at the same time without someone getting booted off.
It took us awhile to build the application because we did not know anything about it. We tried to find information online and tried using the webinars but we did not find them useful. It was mainly a system of trial and error and eventually we figured it out. After the application was built it was easy to teach the rest of the team.
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
We recently upgraded our technology at a few of our parking garages. This meant that we had to go in and update all of the reasons for why we would get intercom calls. It is very simple to go in and update and remove fields from the dropdown menus that we created.
Quickbase is a great tool and it is very simple to learn. It is great for any high volume data tracking. Our calls come in every day all day so it is nice to have a simple screen to input data very quickly so you are able to move onto the call or issue right away.