Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Desktop Pro
We use QuickBooks Desktop Pro for Human Resources, Payroll, Inventory, Billing, Accounting, Collections, Taxes oh so much. It is being used company-wide amongst the entire organization. All personnel in all departments are trained in quick books. It covers all issues from employees to customers to collections to contacts. It is an amazing tool for any business big or small.
- Accounting made [it] easy you enter in amounts due-amounts paid then done.
- Collection letters [are] so easy. Made my life so much better.
- My AR team rocks with QuickBooks Desktop Pro.
- Oh goodness[,] I am sure there is something but seriously no complaints here - 8 years and nothing to complain about yet.
- Remote sharing has proven beneficial.
- The fact that QuickBooks Desktop Pro constantly releases upgrades and improvements to the software allows us to keep up with any tax law changes and challenges.
Do you think QuickBooks Desktop Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with QuickBooks Desktop Pro's feature set?
Did QuickBooks Desktop Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of QuickBooks Desktop Pro go as expected?
Would you buy QuickBooks Desktop Pro again?
It really is the best small to midsize business managing software in my opinion out there. I have heard this from several people over the years and truly believe this to be [a] fact.
I have never had an issue reach or having my questions regardless of time-resolved quickly.
I have never worked for a really large company. So I can not speak for how it would maintain a large volume of employees and/or customer base. I would imagine it would fair well just a larger volume is all. It is just so user-friendly and the support staff is so readily available to [assist] with any issues big or small. We maintain equipment and QuickBooks Desktop Pro can handle our inventory it does not have the ability [...] to use our GPS to track our equipment or to "shut it down" one day though...