Accountants Choice for Small-Medium Businesses
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Premier
- Allows accountant's copy or portable file transfer so the accountant can work in the file while the client continues to use it. Files can easily be shared through secure Intuit server, email, or secure file transfer such as Dropbox.
- Offers relatively easy payroll calculations within the software that clients can manage on their own.
- Using bank feeds and downloads speeds up the monthly accounting process or entering large amounts of data at once.
- Inventory feature is very poor and not designed for novice users.
- Accountants' have the ability to correct multiple transactions relatively easily but regular users do not.
- It allows inexperienced users to make adjustments or post to accounts that are in error. The accountant must spend time correcting the mistakes at the client's expense.
- ProAdvisor offers online referrals.
- Increased efficiency with long term use and memorized transactions.
- Clients are pleased with the level of customer service offered and will refer new clients.
- 25% to 50% of my clients
Do you need the ability to invoice clients or track billable charges? You can easily create invoices and email or allow online payments.
Do you need to track inventory? There are other software that may track detail inventory better.
Do you need to process payroll for employees? Offers cost effective and user friendly options
How many users need accesss to the software?