Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Premier
All of our staff use QuickBooks to assist our clients with their bookkeeping needs. Several of our clients are working in a hosted environment which allows us 24/7 access of their accounting data. The hosted environment allows us to assist our clients on a daily basis. We also utilize Bill.com to create a virtual accounting department for our clients.
- The program is easy to learn and use. We can train our clients' personnel how to use the program with out difficulty.
- It is easy for clients to generate bills and manage accounts receivable.
- It is easy to manage accounts payable and allows clients to pay their bills electronically.
- Transactions can be imported electronically for credit card and banking transactions.
- It is easy to reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
- We can import data generated by QuickBooks into our tax and accounting software.
- Reporting - it would be nice to have an option to remove subaccounts when certain reports are generated.
- The program could be more flexible in the reporting area. For instance, accumulated depreciation is sometimes presented before the fixed asset accounts on the balance sheet. It would be nice if rows and columns could be manipulated more to get a better looking report.
- Most of our business clients use QuickBooks which makes it efficient for us to work on clients that use the program. We can import QuickBooks data into our software which adds efficiencies to our tax practice.
- Having staff that are familiar with the software enables our firm to provide quality service to the clients that use QuickBooks.
- We receive referrals from satisfied QuickBooks clients.
We have developed a standard chart of accounts and operating procedures that we try to utilize with every client. We are able to use the templates we have developed to set up new clients and then customize the client to meet specific needs.
- Fewer than 25% of my clients