May 06, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Premier
We prepare financial statements for clients on it, and also get information from clients who keep their own QuickBooks records for us to use in preparing their tax returns.
- User friendly - do not need much training to be able to use it
- Reports are very flexible
- Reports can be exported into Excel
- Would like to see the password stored on your computer once you've opened the file. Because we work with so many different clients there are many passwords.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better client service for our clients who provide QuickBooks files for us to prepare returns
MAS 90 - QuickBooks is much more user friendly, easier to use, and the reports are much better.
It's great for companies that need both accrual and cash basis statements as you can produce both within the program with the proper setup. It also works very well for companies that need their income statements allocated between various departments, properties, etc. If a client's tax accountant has QuickBooks available, it is very good to be able to provide the QuickBooks file to the accountants so they may easily access the information and pull what they need rather than having to ask the client for more information.