Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Self-Employed
My partner and I use QuickBooks to keep track of all our financials. It's easy to use and inexpensive compared to hiring an accountant.
- Easy to keep track of expenditures such as mileage, equipment purchases, equipment rentals, really anything we use for our business
- Helps keep track of our income and which clients paid what.
- It's inexpensive compared to hiring an accountant.
- I honestly don't have anything bad to say about QuickBooks. It does everything we need it to do and more.
- Its has made it easier to concentrate on growing our business as opposed to spending a lot of time trying to manage our financials.
- Saves us money on having to hire an accountant.
We just trust QuickBooks more than CloudBooks because it's been on the market longer and it's not a net-based service.
It works perfectly for what we need it to. It's easy to create an invoice and keep track of the invoices you have out. I think it might be less appropriate for a small business that had a large amount of inventory and was selling a product as opposed to a service like we do.