Overall Satisfaction with Qulture.Rocks
Will Bank uses Qulture.Rocks across the whole organization. We use it a lot, on weekly basis to address and align our expectations with the leaders, share our feelings, professional or personal issues and challenges and also to give and receive feedback from the pairs. The principal business problem that the platform Qulture.Rocks addresses is gain time in the relations between leaders and employees, because with the weekly uses allows that the meetings 1:1 can be more concise once the both parts already knows the issues and they can focus in the solutions and action plans.
- Good/Intuitive user interface
- Public feed for feedbacks/compliments
- A good amount of reminders by e-mail
- I'd like to see a feature where I can schedule reminders to make a compliment/ give feedback (It's super important but in the day by day routine I forget to do).
- I'd like to see a feature where I could find people on my organization that are learning/studing the same thing as I am so we could share ideas about it.
The main reason that Qulture.Rocks stacks up against the other players is because it's focused and made to the Brazilian market. It's really good to see a platform not only translated to Portuguese but really made with and for the Brazilian culture.
Do you think Qulture.Rocks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qulture.Rocks's feature set?
Did Qulture.Rocks live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Qulture.Rocks go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Qulture.Rocks again?
It's well suited to plan personal development goals with the PDI tool. It's also good to plan the subjects and objectives to 1:1 meetings with the leader. Another great way to use it is to engage the employees to give feedback for everyone, not only your own team. A less appropriate scenario would be planning the tasks in a more detailed manner, that's not the objective here (in my opinion).