Overall Satisfaction with QuoteWerks
QuoteWerks is, in theory, the best quoting tool on the market today. Quotes can be used from many customizable templates that QuoteWerks provides us with according to our requirements. It has an amazing integration feature with excellent third-party software (e.g., ConnectWise, which saves us a lot of time and money). QuoteWerks is the best ally for us to have everything in order and be able to send all our already quoted documents smoothly and make our clients feel satisfied.
- QuoteWerks gives us the possibility to choose which lines we can use for each order and which of these lines will be projected at the time of final printing.
- QuoteWerks has the facility to adjust many factors within its work panel, which makes it easy to quote in one or several windows.
- QuoteWerks gives us the option to create groups or assemblies within the same project and this does not affect the prices that are handled within the monthly invoice.
- They should give a trial period of at least 15 days so that novice customers can choose QuoteWerks without any inconvenience, as it is a big disadvantage for those who have no knowledge of this great software.
- QuoteWerks customer service sometimes takes longer than the mandatory 72 hours to respond, which slows down work when quick solutions are needed.
- When reorganizing quotes, we would like to have the ability to drag an entire group thanks to the header that is configured for each group.
- Thanks to the speed of QuoteWerks, we already saved more than 40 hours per month just in searching for articles in archives full of pages, although it is not a monetary savings, it is a savings in welfare for all our employees.
- The learning curve is getting better and better. In the first quarter of the year our associates have increased their knowledge by 50% and we are starting to become quote leaders thanks to QuoteWerks in our area.
Do you think QuoteWerks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with QuoteWerks's feature set?
Did QuoteWerks live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of QuoteWerks go as expected?
Would you buy QuoteWerks again?
Thanks to QuoteWerks, we have been able to move away from complex spreadsheets, which make it very cumbersome to be able to quote freely under a large number of items. We have been able to assemble the power of QuoteWerks to quote multiple reports and overcome those complex situations. QuoteWerks is well worth the investment of time and money and we highly recommend it.