Parse.ly Reviews

Ben Harborne | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Parse.ly to measure the performance of our blog. Parse.ly shows us top articles by a variety of metrics like read time and helps us see which posts are performing the best and which are rising stars.
  • Easy to implement
  • Great support
  • Highly visual
  • Get answers way faster than using Google Analytics
  • Would love conversion funnel tracking
Parse.ly is designed for measuring the performance of your content, typically blog posts or other longer-form articles. It's much easier to use and set up than something like Google Analytics which has limited charts and takes a ton of configuration. The downside is it's mostly for blogs, we don't use it to track the performance of landing pages on our site.
Read Ben Harborne's full review
Benji Rosen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Parse.ly is being used by the news and analytics teams. Our analytics team has incorporated Parse.ly data into Looker, and individual reporters and editors use it to track performance.
  • Track referrals
  • Track tweets
  • Show performance over time
  • Organize how our information travels across the internet
  • I can't think of anything. It's a simple interface that gets the job done.
I think it's a great off-the-shelf tool for showing newsrooms how information travels across the internet. It's not that customizable for analytics teams, but I don't think that's the purpose of it, for us at least.
Read Benji Rosen's full review
December 17, 2020
We use Parse.ly across our media business. We started with the Audience team and BI, rolled out to editorial, but it's now the default self-serve analytics tool for many people across all divisions. Parse.ly doesn't necessarily provide data that isn't available elsewhere, but the fact it's designed for publishers and so simple to use means usage is extremely high and frequent, more so than other tools.
  • Simplicity and presentation of data
  • Real-time analytics
  • Designed for publishers
  • More event and conversion tracking in real-time
  • Improvements to reporting centre
  • Make comparative period-on-perios reporting simpler and more effective.
Parse.ly is significantly better than Google Analytics in terms of real-time accuracy and usability.

Parse.ly offers some really useful longer-term reports (eg. I like the evergreen report).

We do tend to default back to Google Analytics for longer-term reporting. Also comparing period-on-period is very limited in Parse.ly. I'd love to see that improved
November 23, 2020
We use Parse.ly across multiple departments and it is being used to assess page views and traffic patterns of content on our website. We use this information to help craft content we post on the site. I personally generate reports for a team of editors and other management within the company.
  • Page views: We look at counts throughout the day, weekly and monthly.
  • Traffic source. We look to see where our site visitors come from to view content.
  • Comparisons. I find it easy to compare across timelines.
  • Traffic source. I would like to be able to find the exact social media page a view comes from. Now I can only tell which platform.
  • I would like to be able to compare traffic more than one year ago. Now I'm limited to one year.
  • Some more customization of reports (or maybe more training).
Parse.ly is well suited for page views and short timeline comparisons, as well as author reports, in addition to general traffic source patterns for content for media operations. I expect it would be less appropriate for ecommerce. I am also not aware of any potential for ad impression analytics, and am not sure of that is a capability.
I find Parse.ly to be generally easy to navigate for the basics. I tend to get lost in the capabilities of reports and have found them to not produce necessarily what I thought they would produce. As I have written before, this may be more a function of lack of training on my part.
I rate this question this way solely because I haven't requested any support. I feel where I will eventually get support would be when we take Parse.ly up on some training that is being offered. We are looking to do that at some point after the first of the year and when our schedules support it.
December 22, 2020
Parse.ly has been used by our editorial, marketing, social media, and advertising teams to understand what type of content and topics are resonating with our readers. It aggregates all audience data in one clean, easy-to-use dashboard that is accessible to both data novices and experts alike.
  • Easy to understand and navigate
  • Accurate data when compared to other measurements
  • Easy reporting
  • Interface allows for spotting trends and setting strategy
  • Interface can be understood by all stakeholders
  • Great customer service and educational materials
  • Finding RSS feed / email campaign traffic can be a little more time consuming than finding other traffic sources
  • Conversion tracking is a great addition, but legacy customers may find the pricing inaccessible
  • Rolling traffic averages on the dashboard are not inaccurate, but do not give the whole picture and can be confusing when viewed by data novices
Parse.ly is well suited to companies that need a better understanding of their data and don't have a centralized data team to pull insights from Google Analytics or other sources. The learning curve is low, so almost anyone can pick it up and become familiar with how to pull insights for their particular needs. It may be less appropriate for companies that need to track highly custom events.
December 22, 2020
Parse.ly is used daily by Adweek's editorial, product, and audience development teams to keep their fingers on the pulse of our reader interaction within our publishing website.
  • The UI is extremely user friendly.
  • To the everyday user, Parse.ly is much easier to use to drill down into traffic by story, author, referral source, etc. than is Google Analytics.
  • Live reports can easily be shared among platform users and non-users.
  • While Parse.ly is continually evolving the product, all new functionality comes at a premium price when it should be part of the base offering.
Parse.ly is well suited for medium to large editorial organizations that expect the entire team to be metric aware.
November 25, 2020
Parse.ly is used to keep on track of day-to-day top-level analytics using their real-time data dashboard. The ability to delve deeper using the historical data enables us to keep a close eye at the author, sector and tags views to determine the best performing individual and types of authors, topics, and authors.
  • Section and author views that aren't available on Google Analytics
  • Real time dashboard view
  • Easy to integrate
  • Only shows 12 months of historical data without having to pay extra
  • App integration is complex
  • US based support only
  • Expensive
[Parse.ly] is perfect for publishers that are looking for a more user friendly, dashboard view of what is going on their websites as well as cutting down admin tasks for end of month reporting and providing an invaluable author level detail that allow trends, topics and authors that drive data to be easily discerned.
[Parse.ly's] stylish and easy to use dashboard view make it a platform that each member of the the team can easily use to get high level feedback on article performance, as well as having the depth and the more rich data to facilitate more strategic and high level decision making .
Parse.ly's US based email support can be sluggish at key times.
December 17, 2020
It is used primarily by the Editorial team, but Product and Engineering also monitor Parse.ly. I try to analyze when and why certain articles outperform. It gives us insights into authors and topics that outperform.
  • Real time article performance.
  • Appealing and intuitive visual representations.
  • Content segmentation.
  • Historical analysis.
  • Numbers to do not align with Google Analytics, causing confusion.
  • Would like to be able to customize the moving average.
Well-suited for real-time data of content performance. Less appropriate for analysis of seasonal and historical patterns, does not match numbers on Google Analytics which causes confusion.
July 29, 2020
Phoebe Gavin | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Parsely to track user behavior across our site–specifically how many readers are finding our work, where they are coming from, and what they do after they land on our site. It's used by the entire company to understand the reach of our work, what we should be doing, and what we should stop doing. The tool is an invaluable tool for data-driven editorial decision making.
  • Well designed, intuitive interface.
  • Useful, easy to configure reports.
  • Amazing training and customer service.
  • Could do a better job of rolling out new features. New features don't get the fanfare and education they should.
If you need to drive data adoption across your organization, Parsely's attractive, intuitive interface flattens the learning curve.
Getting support from Parsely is so easy. They are super responsive and really go out of their way to make sure they get you to a solution you're happy with. In the rare event that what you need is impossible, they actually record your feedback and actually get it to the people who could act on it. I've even had them get back to me later to get more information about a feature I requested.
Read Phoebe Gavin's full review
July 28, 2020
Dan Stubbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
Parse.ly is a an incredible tool for democratizing data. It's used by our digital editorial teams to keep track of performance of content in real time. It allows them to understand if and when they are having above or below average days and why. This constant feedback helps them approve their approach to content framing and content distribution. Furthermore, its intuitive nature helps the creative editorial teams internalize the data and begin making more data-driven decisions without the need for constant support from an analytics team.
  • Intuitive, easy to use and understand.
  • Real-time data shows what's happening right now.
  • Context, understand how and why you are doing above/below average in terms of readership and engagement.
  • It's not as comprehensive as GA or Adobe.
  • Video tracking.
If you have an editorial team creating content daily that needs feedback on the performance of that content, then Parse.ly is the number one tool for the job. If you are running an ecommerce site or a site that is trying to drive some type of conversion, Parse.ly is not suited for that. Parsely is great at displaying real-time data on story level performance across all of the stories distribution channels. This data can then be rolled up or down to understand how topics and traffic sources are doing compared to historical benchmarks.
Customer Support is fantastic. Parse.ly has live support and the team is always a phone call away. As they've developed the product over the years, they have always been careful to get direct client feedback on new features to make sure they provide value for their clients.
Read Dan Stubbs's full review
June 25, 2020
Ben Smithson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Parse.ly to monitor live site traffic 24/7 - it's very handy to see as a quick snapshot how the day is tracking. We also read daily summary reports from Parse.ly looking at how each article performed and where the audience was coming from (direct, social, google, news etc).
  • Easy to read statistics.
  • Clean, functional layout.
  • I like the live 'worm' that moves up and down during the day.
  • The URLs that list where some traffic came from (i.e. Twitter) are sometimes hard to read.
  • It would be great to see more detail of traffic sources. For example, if a spike of views come from Twitter it would be great to see if it is a specific tweet or account the bulk of views are coming from.
I have never needed to use Parse.ly support.
Read Ben Smithson's full review
July 29, 2020
Parse.ly is used primarily in the newsrooms at all levels: top editors, managing editors, and reporters. It is also used by the business intelligence and advertising teams.
Parse.ly is the news organization's primary analytics tool to see all data on content on the websites. It gives newsrooms both real-time reporting results, historical data and custom reporting.
  • Historical data.
  • Trending content topics thanks to tagging.
  • None.
From the negotiation process more than 5 years ago at GateHouse to the eventual expansion of using the tool for more of our sites, it's clear that Parse.ly isn't just a great product, it's a company that truly cares about its customers. The tool is built with constant feedback from users in mind.
If I could rate their customer service an 11 out of 10 I would. The customer service team truly goes above and beyond, from taking the time to do custom setups to save the customer time to answering support emails on off hours. They are also more than willing to do an impromptu screenshare or phone call to help someone figure something out.
June 25, 2020
It's being used by different departments across the company for website analytics, as we prefer not to use tools and platforms created by key competitors.
  • The user-interface is clear, simple and easy-to-use.
  • Designed with editors/marketers/content creators in mind.
  • The support team are quick and helpful to respond.
  • It's not as robust as Google or Adobe Analytics.
  • The platform has a few bugs and issues.
It's great for a quick and cost-effective solution for web analytics.
They are extremely quick to respond over email, and work well with other vendors. They also listen to feedback and take options onboard with their product team to improve the platform.
May 20, 2020
Parse.ly is largely used to track real-time traffic as well as a map where users go from the get-go.
  • Tracking real-time traffic.
  • Following users across the site.
  • Showing traffic sources
  • Reporting functionality could be improved.
  • It would be helpful if Parse.ly updated content without a recrawl on our end.
  • It would be helpful if we could isolate traffic by the time period of publication, not just by time period — e.g. be able to see traffic ONLY for pieces published in a certain time frame without the noise of other content.
Parse.ly is invaluable for tracking real-time visits to your site, allowing you to optimize content when users are actually on it.
Support can take awhile.
May 07, 2020
We use Parse.ly to determine how stories are performing on our websites. Stories that perform better are bumped up to get more attention, while stories that don't perform as well are tried out in a different section or put in a less-visible spot.
  • The real-time metrics are incredibly useful.
  • I love how detailed the information can get. I can find out a breakdown of the origins of the traffic, so I know which came from a push notification, from FB or Twitter, from the site itself, from a newsletter, etc. And I can tell if people are visiting my sites via desktop or mobile, time spent on site, where they went on the site after the initial article, etc. I also can see how stories perform by reporter, source, keyword, etc.
  • They have excellent customer service. Any support ticket I file receives prompt attention. Other organizations can be far less responsive, so it's always nice to know in the rare instance I experience an issue with Parse.ly I will get help quickly.
  • Honestly, Parse.ly is by far my favorite tool. It does everything I need it to do, and I can't say that about a single other tool/program I use on a daily basis.
Parse.ly is for people looking to grow their website audiences by looking at and analyzing the metrics. There's nothing like looking at a story you posted, or a story you reworked with a new headline, etc. and seeing a big spike in Parse.ly. Before Parse.ly, I had to react to a story's performance after the fact. But with Parse.ly, I can immediately see if what I did worked, or if something else needs to be done to draw readers.
They are very quick to respond, and to get things fixed. Even if the problem isn't on their end, support staff will help explain the issue and work with our developers to get a solution in place. Their support staff takes a very personalized, hands-on approach.
May 07, 2020
Parse.ly is used to track engagement, source, and trends for our editorial content and report on editorial articles. Our company finds Parse.ly more user friendly for editors. I use Parse.ly primarily to track hot/trending articles (alerts) and what sources the audience is coming from.
  • Trending article alerts.
  • User friendly.
  • Custom sorting (for article authors in our case).
  • Automated reports.
  • A bigger picture view.
  • More detailed look into audience demographics.
  • Customizing from a user standpoint (not set up).
Parse.ly is user friendly and offers "simple" reporting/views of web analytics. If I want to get more detailed, I go to Google Analytics.
I haven't used Parse.ly support other than the onboarding meeting the company attended.
February 14, 2020
Michael Phillips | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it across the whole organization to track web traffic on our website, Richmond.com, so we can make better decisions about what we cover and what is of interest to our readers. Having real-time information about what people look at allows us to change on the fly and not have to wait a day or two.
  • Live tracking of traffic.
  • Breaking down by input.
  • Can't see what people search on Google to reach stories.
  • Archive only goes back a year.
Parse.ly is an extremely valuable tool to know in real-time what our readers want, and whether we are providing it to them or not. The ability to change and adapt on the fly is extremely helpful, and something that wasn't as easy to track without the software.
Any time I've reached out they've been responsive.
Read Michael Phillips's full review
February 03, 2020
Martin Wisckol | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm only familiar with its use in our newspaper newsroom, although it may be used by other departments. In the newsroom, it helps reporters identify the most read stories and how readers found those stories. Knowing what is valuable to readers helps us focus our coverage and time to best satisfy those readers.
  • Tracks readership volume by hour, day and month.
  • Notes where the largest number of readers for a particular story come from.
  • The story counts are erratic, depending where you look. If I look under my name for how many stories I've done, the number is predictably higher than if I search by all authors.
  • Tracking where the reader last visited could be easier.
Parsely does well at tracking how many readers -- relative to other stories, although the counts are imprecise -- have viewed a story and breaking it down by hour, day and month. Parsely does well at ordering the stories so you can see the highest to lowest reader tallies for each.
I have only received the barest training for Parse.ly, from colleagues, and have never requested support.
Read Martin Wisckol's full review
January 23, 2020
Richard Lemmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Parse.ly is used by our newsroom to track analytics for stories and reporters. It allows us to see peak times during a day and week when our audience visits the website. It allows us to track the reach of individual stories across time. And it all allows us to see how the number and reach of stories produced by individual journalists.
  • The UI is very intuitive and easy to pick up.
  • The analytics are accurate in real-time, allowing us to quickly to react to well or under-performing stories.
  • Having more information about where links have been shared within a social media platform would be useful (Twitter handles, specific Facebook pages, etc.).
  • The UI could afford to be a little more 'cluttered', presenting disparate data sets without needing to scroll down.
Parse.ly is very well suited to monitoring the traction of our stories online. It allows us to think about how we categorize content, then monitor those categories, and finally respond to their performances. For example, we can see that stories about the pub industry do fairly well in relation to the work required to generate them. We can then allocate an appropriate amount of time to these stories.

Parse.ly is less well suited for qualitative feedback on our stories. It may be that 15,000 people read a story - but they have been drawn in by a 'click-bait' headline and would be less likely to return to any of our stories as a result. Whereas a story that attracts the attention of 1,000 readers may seem less successful from a quantitative point of view but has actually strengthened our brand.
Parse.ly is very intuitive, so I have rarely needed support when using it. However, there doesn't seem to be many prompts or reminders that support is available if you become 'lost' on the site. There aren't any pop-ups or prompts that preempt a piece of data or a feature you may be trying to access.
Read Richard Lemmer's full review
January 07, 2020
Kevin Wu | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across the organization and is the primary tool that we rely on to monitor content performance and to make decisions regarding both editorial direction and production. We also use it as a means of understanding how our content is socialized across channels online and where we should be promoting our stories in the future.
  • Tracking time spent.
  • Tracking referrals.
  • Onsite navigation.
It is best suited as a solution for cross-department stakeholders and for editorial staff to monitor the performance of stories in real-time.
The support team is always quick to respond and provides good explanations as to why certain tracking errors are occurring.
Read Kevin Wu's full review
December 16, 2019
Billy Hawkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
The digital department use Parse.ly to track the live traffic directed to our website, talkSPORT.com. Previous analytics solutions had not provided us with a particularly good live service, whereas Parse.ly appears to suit all our needs. Furthermore, the ability to see traffic sources is remarkably useful, and it has allowed us to grow our social traffic by targeting stories at specific markets.
  • The live traffic analytics are very useful as they mean we can schedule stories in at times we know are best.
  • Revealing traffic sources allows us to target stories at specific markets, and tinker headlines to various audiences.
  • The average traffic vs. today's traffic marker is very useful for keeping ahead of our monthly target.
  • Syncing problems, while rare, occur more often than I would hope, and when they occur it is impossible to track live traffic.
Parse.ly is very useful when you need a good live analytics program, so you can keep on top of the traffic being driven to your website. It is especially good when you drive traffic from many sources, and aim to improve your use of these sources.
It is also very useful for being able to track your traffic across history and see in which areas your website has improved.
Though I have not had to engage with Parse.ly's support, the messages that come up on the software are useful in of themselves. Furthermore, any problems the platform is facing are usually resolved quickly, and the customer is kept notified throughout various issues.
It is a good sign for the platform that I have not had to engage with customer support since starting to use Parse.ly.
Read Billy Hawkins's full review
November 20, 2019
Carly-May Kavanagh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used across the whole organization, allowing us to track hits. We use it every day, and have it on a screen in the office so we can see the live feed of what's doing best overall, what's doing well in the last 10 minutes, and how we're doing compared to the average day.
  • Reports
  • Stats
  • Clear UI
  • More report options and more specific ones
  • Tracking of authors
  • Ability to group posts by genre
Very useful in the newsroom for tracking content and hits, and seeing which stories are doing best. Also very good for seeing where users have come from across the internet—Google, Facebook, Twitter, BBC, etc. Not so useful for long term tracking of a story, which isn't always necessary but can be useful.
Any problems seem to be fixed promptly, and login issues are always fixed quickly. The company is upfront and clear, and emails updates and features it thinks we will find useful, which I appreciate.
Read Carly-May Kavanagh's full review
November 20, 2019
Jon Jacobino | TrustRadius Reviewer
We track how our site is performing. This could be on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. We also track where our traffic is coming in from. Typically, this is utilized by our Marketing and Editorial team. The data allows us to make analytical decisions on where to go from an Editorial, Product, and DTC Marketing perspective.
  • Very clean UX
  • Data works well
  • Site works extremely well
  • I'd like to be able to break out our data a little bit more.
  • I'd like to have new ways to categorize things.
  • We could have a better understanding of our current state.
We have a content-driven site, and we're going to be scaling this in the near future. It would be great to have some type of functionality that would allow us to make decisions that would help with this. I'd also like to track things from a user level. Unsure if that's possible?
I haven't had any issues with them whatsoever.
Read Jon Jacobino's full review
February 01, 2020
Ross Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used entirely across the social aspects of News UK, to see in real time the page views of stories as well as historical data. It allows us to see what stories are doing well organically and identifies stories that are great to be shared to our partner sites to increase traffic. We also use Parse.ly to record data to provide feedback to editorial about what stories and features we should be writing about.
  • Real-time analysis
  • Identifying where traffic for tweets has come from
  • To see from which Facebook page a certain story has seen the most traffic
  • To be able to see Instagram stories' clicks without manually doing it on the app
It’s well suited across any part of the organisation where you need to quickly find and see what stories are getting the most traffic. Having used it solely for social media, I’m not sure of its other benefits across wider aspects of business. If there are any, I haven’t been trained in using them.
On the whole it is great in terms of its function and use. There are times it crashes and it takes a while for it to be up and running again, which when identifying the best stories to share makes it difficult. But largely any crashes are quickly resolved and data isn’t affected.
Read Ross Perkins's full review
January 17, 2020
It's used across the editorial staff of my organization. This includes writers, editors, and editorial directors. To my knowledge, it's not actively used by any other department besides editorial. It primarily helps us address what stories are doing well, both in terms of immediately viewership and how stories are doing throughout the day. With that, we can better understand what topics readers are interested in and where we should be diverting our attention and time to.
  • I like most how you can actively see where traffic is coming from, whether it's a specific tweet or website that hyperlinks to a story. Parse.ly is amazingly specific with this sort of thing
  • The design is terrific and you can easily shift between seeing the top performing stories of the day and the top performing stories of the past ten minutes
  • The one big thing for me is that, for some reason, Parse.ly is unable to give specific links to Facebook where traffic is coming from. We often get a lot of traffic from Facebook that isn't just New York Magazine pages, and it would be great to see what those pages are
  • Sometimes if using Parse.ly on mobile the page crashes. Sometimes I'm also unable to see where traffic is coming from with specific sections (such as Twitter or Smartnews), it's left blank. I think that's probably just a bug
I think it's a really great tool for traffic data. It's not too overwhelming on the homepage (all I really want to know is top stories of the day and top posts in the last few minutes) and if I want to go more in-depth with where traffic is coming from, I know I can just click on the story for additional data. Parse.ly is truly well suited for writing in the entertainment industry. Every writer wants to know if people are reading their stories, and it does just that. At this time I can't think of a scenario where's it's less appropriate to use.
I can say confidently that everyone I work with likes Parse.ly and is very glad it's a tool we have at our jobs. It's important to know how stories are performing, and Parse.ly makes it possible to know. I think my fellow employees would be really bummed if we stopped using it.

What is Parse.ly?

Parse.ly is an analytics platform built for content and designed with the belief that the most successful companies are the ones with the best content. Winning in the digital content world, though, isn't easy. You need to create feedback loops and listen, though data, to what your audience is telling you.

With 30 unique attention metrics, subscriber tracking, and audience segmentation, content creators, analysts, editors, marketers and communications professionals can use Parse.ly to:

• Grow their business and improve key metrics like reader engagement, conversions, and retention through data-driven insights.

• Act on immediate real-time audience insights or analyze historical data to get a clear picture of the past and plan for the future.

With a built-in personalization platform product teams can use Parse.ly to create dynamic content experiences powered by data and personalized by user on their website and in their CMS or WCM.

With our data pipeline platform data scientists and engineers can use our enriched clickstream data to spend less time on data infrastructure and more time on data analysis and insights.

Parse.ly works with 300+ enterprise companies using their trusted data infrastructure:

• The #4 most widely installed premium web technology on high-traffic sites (according to BuiltWith).

• Parse.ly is used by leading media and entertainment companies, DTC brands, Fortune 500 companies, B2B enterprise companies, and anyone who believes content can move their business forward.

Parse.ly Features

Has featureUse the content conversions report to see how content influences conversion events such as lead capture, link click, newsletter signup, subscription, and purchase.
Has featureUse real-time data to see what’s gathering steam so you can capitalize on attention to every post, campaign, or section.
Has featureExplore historical trends by post, author, section, topic, referrer, or campaign.
Has featureHelp content creators understand which of their posts were most engaging to inform their content strategy.
Has featureKnow which sections of your site get the most attention and how people find and engage with them.
Has featureUnderstand where your readers are coming from and what’s trending where, in real-time or historically.
Has featureSee historical and real-time analytics across channels (like web, mobile, Google AMP, and even Apple News) and see that engagement data alongside other major traffic sources.
Has featureBuild data-informed distribution strategies by seeing which ads, social promotions, newsletters, and partnerships foster deep audience engagement.
Has featureIdentify the best content to distribute on social, newsletters, and other areas where you know it will work.
Has featureTrack sponsored content campaigns for better, more efficient, sales reporting.
Has featureSet up recurring reports and schedule them to be emailed to you or your team on a daily, weekly, or monthly cadence.
Has featureExport up to 10,000 rows of data from most listings and details pages in Parse.ly so you can analyze the data elsewhere.
Has featureUse the API to increase recirculation traffic by making intelligent content recommendations to your audience.
Has featureUnderstand engagement with every video you publish, regardless of player and where it appears on your site.
Has featureIdentify the content that is doing the heaviest lifting for you on social, including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Has featureUse alerts to get notified when posts are taking off by Slack, email, mobile browser (i.e. on your phone), or web browser.
Has featureSort by "social interactions" -- including unique data from Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest -- to understand relationship between off-site content sharing and engaged clicks to your site.
Has featureUpgrade to "engaged time" as a primary unifying metric for content quality, measured the same way across content types and channels, including text content and video.

Parse.ly Screenshots

Parse.ly Video

Visit https://parsely.wistia.com/medias/tbv33sc8sh to watch Parse.ly video.

Parse.ly Integrations