Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- The live traffic analytics are very useful as they mean we can schedule stories in at times we know are best.
- Revealing traffic sources allows us to target stories at specific markets, and tinker headlines to various audiences.
- The average traffic vs. today's traffic marker is very useful for keeping ahead of our monthly target.
- Syncing problems, while rare, occur more often than I would hope, and when they occur it is impossible to track live traffic.
It is also very useful for being able to track your traffic across history and see in which areas your website has improved.
- Very clean UX
- Data works well
- Site works extremely well
- I'd like to be able to break out our data a little bit more.
- I'd like to have new ways to categorize things.
- We could have a better understanding of our current state.
- The way it breaks down the traffic on the last 10 minutes is super quick.
- Browsing Parse.ly is very easy in general.
- The e-mails on strategy are actually useful.
- It did take us a while to find where we can see our longform articles that are hosted outside our website (on Atavist, for example).
- There are posts from 2-3 years ago that don't have the numbers they originally did. In some cases, the numbers Parse.ly displays are way, way lower that what it had counted back then.
- Showing if they found our story from social media platforms or from going to our site directly gives us an idea of the kind of reach we have across social media.
- Seeing the "dwell time" gives us an idea of why readers spend longer in stories than others, is there a video? interesting pictures? an informational graphic?
- I think seeing what story readers click on next helps to see what interests them and if they care about a particular topic or not.
- I would like to see where in the world our readers come from - Right now it's not too specific.
- I would like to see what stories they were reading before they got to the one in question - Right now it isn't too specific.
- I would like to see the traffic for individuals to be included in stories that are shared bylines.
In-depth manipulation of data - less appropriate.
Upgrade for more than 12 months of data is disappointing.
- Data visualization of high-level site performance metrics
- Simple interface reduces the complexity and hurdle to understand digital analytics
- Easy to view top-performing content and content categories
- Daily histogram view not always the best view when looking at historical performance
- Not the best platform to use when comparatively analyzing historical performance
- I would love to see month over month or week over week performance vs only daily performance histogram chart
Parse.ly Scorecard Summary
Parse.ly is an analytics platform built for content and designed with the belief that the most successful companies are the ones with the best content. Winning in the digital content world, though, isn't easy. You need to create feedback loops and listen, though data, to what your audience is telling you.
With 30 unique attention metrics, subscriber tracking, and audience segmentation, content creators, analysts, editors, marketers and communications professionals can use Parse.ly to:
Grow their business and improve key metrics like reader engagement, conversions, and retention through data-driven insights.
Act on immediate real-time audience insights or analyze historical data to get a clear picture of the past and plan for the future.
With a built-in personalization platform product teams can use Parse.ly to create dynamic content experiences powered by data and personalized by user on their website and in their CMS or WCM.
With our data pipeline platform data scientists and engineers can use our enriched clickstream data to spend less time on data infrastructure and more time on data analysis and insights.
Parse.ly works with 300+ enterprise companies using their trusted data infrastructure:
The #4 most widely installed premium web technology on high-traffic sites (according to BuiltWith).
Parse.ly is used by leading media and entertainment companies, DTC brands, Fortune 500 companies, B2B enterprise companies, and anyone who believes content can move their business forward.
Visit https://parsely.wistia.com/medias/tbv33sc8sh to watch Parse.ly video.
Parse.ly Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Parse.ly Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|