Data Analytics for Marketing—yes, it can be donehttps://www.trustradius.com/data-scienceRapidMiner StudioUnspecified8.6421012018-10-15T14:40:17.567Z
October 15, 2018
Data Analytics for Marketing—yes, it can be done
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with RapidMiner Studio
We in marketing currently use RapidMiner studio to help with predictive analytics for our direct mail program as well as text mining for our call transcripts.
- I am very impressed at how easily you can work within RapidMiner without much data analytics training. Plus with the help of the crowd, you can see what steps others have taken with their data analytics projects.
- Text mining was simple and clean. We used this for our call transcription problem where we didn't have the resources to listen to each call. We needed to qualify each call based on some key phrases.
- Our direct mail program was large and not very targeted. Using RapidMiner, we were able to isolate a predictive level we felt comfortable with and decided not to send to anyone below that level. We saved quite a bit of money.
- Basic data cleaning is always a problem that RapidMiner might solve, but I am not aware of it.
- We saved over $100k on our direct mail program by not mailing to those unlikely to respond to our mailings based on our predictive analysis.
- Our CX team has saved countless hours by automating call scripts to isolate key phrases and code each call.