Overall Satisfaction with RavenTools
I used RavenTools when I was a media intern at the i.d.e.a. brand. The media director trained me on the product and how I could use it to improve our search media buys. I did not have much experience or knowledge of the industry when first starting my career and found RavenTools to be very educational and easy to use. The product is very straight forward and you do not need years of experience to be able to get something out of the technology. The i.d.e.a. brand was a start up and did not have a whole team of experienced media buyers, which is probably why my director chose RavenTools as an easy to use product with great insights.
- Improve the search buy
- Was able to integrate data from other sources seamlessly
- Great visuals to provide quick and accurate insights
- Easy to build dashboards
- Being able to click a button to print out report. Sometimes the data didn't match exactly what we saw in other reports, so we couldn't rely so much on the day parting optimizations. This may be fixed now.
- All positives. Easy to train entry-level employees.
- Quick and easy insights to optimize campaign.
- Spent less time on reporting and more time on optimizing.
Now in my current company, where we do not use RavenTools, the reporting process is very long and extensive. Our entry-level employees have to build out the reports themselves in excel rather than using a program and spending more time on insights.
I do not make this decision. I'm sure they are still using the program at i.d.e.a. but that would be a decision for the Director to make.