Overall Satisfaction with GlobalMeet Collaboration
Our business uses ReadyTalk for both internal and external communications. We use it strictly to conference in teams and individuals, whether remote or in the office. Aside from a secure conference line, the screen share capabilities are leveraged to demonstrate our solutions. This can entail both training and selling purposes. The conference recording functions also allow you to archive meetings and share them with others for instructional purposes.
- ReadyTalk provides a safe and secure conference network for you to host conversations and conduct business.
- Easy access to a shared communication line.
- Integrates well with other internal solutions.
- Not so friendly user interface—easy for us to navigate, but clients often get tripped up.
- Technical issues with launching the screen share are common (may be inevitable, but the screen share is far from quality).
- Difficult to access a shared network of conference recordings—would be very helpful for learning and instruction.
- I am able to look back on past recorded meetings to drive home key points that the client previously referenced—helping me to close more deals.
- Time and efficiency are saved by providing the conference line with a shared access code.
- We are able to provide clients a visual overview of the solutions that we aim to sell.
It works great for small-mid size group gatherings and meetings. That allows everybody to dial in at their leisure and alerts you when they join the conference. It does not carry much value in 1:1 meetings however, where clients expect you to call them directly rather than dial into the line—unless you explicitly make it clear to dial in.