Overall Satisfaction with Rebrandly
Rebrandly is being used by everyone in our company that is creating social media content. At this time, that is 3 people in total. The business problem it addresses is creating shortened links that are trackable and branded. We want to know specific data about shared links based on where they're shared such as: (1) how many clicks it got, (2) how much traffic it sent, (3) the quality of the traffic, (4) and have the ability to add tracking pixels to the links when they are not to our properties.
- Branded shortening of links.
- Adding of UTM values.
- Adding tracking pixels to shortened links.
- Tracking number of clicks on a link.
- Allowing us to acquire and manage branded short domains.
- The reporting feature is flat out awful. It would be great if there were just a dashboard where I could see stats and graphs with easily filterable views.
- The UI could use some polish in the dashboard.
- More sorting/filtering features when looking through links.
- Reduced the friction and time needed to create branded short URLs.
- Allowed us to pixel and retarget traffic we've sent to websites that we don't own.
- Given us insight as to what links were working and what links were not.
Setting up a branded URL through Bitly was way too complicated. Additionally, the limitation on the number of links created per month was too restrictive. Bitly does allow UTM tracking to be added, but not as dynamically as Rebrandly. Bitly also doesn't have the pixel adding feature, nor does it have a way to organize/tag/segment links created for easy management.
When I had a question—only once to my knowledge—the support person who got back to me was less than helpful. I gave feedback to them about the poor reporting feature and their answer was basically, "that's the way it is." I think their support (or at least this one support person) could use some customer support training. The beauty, though, is that I haven't really needed support, which means the product works as expected!
Do you think Rebrandly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rebrandly's feature set?
Did Rebrandly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rebrandly go as expected?
Would you buy Rebrandly again?
Rebrandly is well-suited for anyone who (1) wants branded short URLs, (2) wants to use UTM tracking on their links, but doesn't want to manually write the UTM strings, (3) wants to add tracking pixels on those shortened links, (4) wants an easy way to track the success of shared links. I suppose if you don't care about any of the aforementioned items, Rebrandly wouldn't be right for you.