Overall Satisfaction with Recurly
Only the managers have access to it. We use it for recurring subscriptions for customers worldwide. The system send reminders for those using our annual subscriptions that their plan is about to renew (at least 1-2 weeks ahead of time) which is very helpful. Their invoice has a great system of itemizing everything charged.
- Inform customers of annual renewals about two weeks ahead of time.
- Easy to add itemized charges to be included with the next invoice.
- Record invoices.
- I have multiple subscriptions and often my customers would subscribe to two or more, I wish I could group it into one invoice.
- Ability to filter by notes - example, private mailbox numbers - rather than customer's name.
- No ROI expected through this, as we market separately.
- Would be nice if Recurly could advertise us!
Do you think Recurly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Recurly's feature set?
Did Recurly live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Recurly go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Recurly again?