Overall Satisfaction with RedCarpet
RedCarpet is being used by VendorPass to onboard consultants for several accounts that we have. We use it for employment tracking and process E-verify through the system once the consultant is ready to start their assignment for the client. We enjoy using the system since it is user friendly and doesn't require the system to be compatible with any operating systems.
- It tracks the progress of the consultant's online paperwork on your dashboard. You will be able to see what tasks have been completed.
- Its very computer friendly. Never heard a complaint about not being able to access the site.
- Maybe in the state tax forms when working and living in a different state, some auto populate fields when onboarding New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
- Adding a task can be tricky as well. It is hard to locate the proper task you are looking for in the list. The list needs to be more user friendly.
- We are able to track the employee's progress with the new hire paperwork better.
- We are able to onboard the employee faster and effectively.
RedCarpet is totally a better system to use then some of the other applicant tracking system that we currently use. It is more user friendly. The other system requires for the applicant to have certain browsers and operating systems to be able to begin their new hire paperwork. With RedCarpet there is no restrictions on the browsers or the operating system. Also it is easier to track the progress being made throughout the onboarding process, the progress is reported on the recruiting coordinators dashboard. This is an awesome system to use for applicant tracking.
One of the questions we asked was if it was user friendly or if it was compatible to certain browsers and operating systems.