Overall Satisfaction with Remote Desktop Manager
- Massive selection of entry/session/credential/notes.
- Multiple data source types available to use, some of which are hosted by Devolution themselves
- Has an addons manager which means if you can't find what you're looking for in regards to entry/session/credential/note types, etc., then you can probably download those via the addon manager.
- I would like to see advanced auditing in the Devolution's drive data source like there are in some of the others. But that's just something I'd like to see, it doesn't hinder my using the app.
- I would love to see even more addons available from even more software and service developers, but again the addon manager is great already so it's not a hindrance what so ever.
- It has made me much more productive day to day.
- I've been a lot more organized since using RDM.
- It has allowed me to fulfill my commitments to my clients quickly and efficiently.
I've tried many alternatives since discovering Remote Desktop Manager by Devolution's but none have come close to all that Devolution's RDM can do. I am a freelance IT Consultant who does nearly all work now remotely. With RDM I only need the one app for everything I do on a daily basis and I've not come close to utilizing all it's able to do and, if that wasn't enough, the Devolution's Devs keep updating with new features, improvements, and fixes. Also, the Devolution's catalogue is growing and they all work efficiently with one another.
If you can't find an entry type you want to use in RDM then take a look at its add on manger which has even more useful entry types for the majority of the other big named apps out there meaning what you're able to do in one app keeps expanding further all the time.
All I can say is if you use remote desktop managers of some sort then you really must give Devolution's Remote Desktop Manager a go, I'm quite sure you will never look back!!!!!