Renaissance 360 is 360 degrees of amazing
Annmarie Grieco | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2019

Renaissance 360 is 360 degrees of amazing

Overall Satisfaction with Renaissance Star 360

This program is an amazing resource for both students and teachers to see the progress of the students throughout the school year. The data is extremely accurate and very close to the individual's achievements in their math progress. I am very curious to see how close my students projected Parcc scores are when they come out in the spring being this is my first year using this program.
  • Data management.
  • Teacher incentives such as rewards.
  • The tests are easy to monitor.
  • More prizes.
  • Fewer reports and more detailed response to the tests.
  • More training on how to use all of the different reports.
  • Positive for data collection.
  • Student progress.
  • Let’s teachers know what they should work on with individual students and as a whole class.
I feel that the Renaissance Star 360 Math assessment is an amazing tool to use in the classroom. It gives you so many different types of reports that other similar assessments would not offer. There is a parent section that gives the data to a parent in friendly non-technical terminology that lets them know how their child is progressing or not progressing throughout the year.
I feel that it is extremely suited to see the progress of the students throughout the school year. I think that taking this kind of assessment at least three to four times throughout the school year makes it even more useful for reading the data of students progress throughout the school year. I think this data is useful for both the students and the teachers involved with the program.

Renaissance Star Assessments Feature Ratings

Using Renaissance Star 360

170 - The business functions that these people represent are the administrators and the teachers. I only put 100 but it would be much more if the parents were included into this total as well. The parents are not technically part of the business but they do use this as well to track their child’s math progress. I guess that the students that look at the data could also be included as well.
9 - Our curriculum coordinator is the go to person for this program. A group of 8 teachers from the different grade levels also are being trained to support the teachers on their grade level with questions and how to use the data from the assessments in their classroom. I am one of the teachers in that group and I have been to multiple webinars by renaissance 360 people and they are very informative and rewarding.
  • Data management
  • Student progress
  • Student monitoring
  • Parcc score projections
  • Parent communication letters
  • MANY different types of data management charts
  • Assign the individual students asignrmrnts
  • Parcc scores
  • Ongoing data management
I feel that is has been a very useful resource for data management in our school. It has helped the students and teachers recognize what needs to be addressed and what they already know so far that school year. I feel that this has been extremely helpful on many different levels.