User Friendlyhttps://www.trustradius.com/payrollRUN Powered by ADP®Unspecified82051012018-04-19T20:33:46.280Z
April 19, 2018
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with RUN Powered by ADP
We use RUN Powered by ADP for our payroll processing, tax payments, PTO tracking, recruiting, etc. The HR/Payroll department has access and we use it to support the entire firm. It allows us to streamline and outsource processes that we don't have time for such as calculating payroll, administering direct deposit, paying taxes, work comp, 401k calculations, etc. By not having to manually do these items in-house, RUN allows us to save on overhead.
- The software platform is incredibly easy to learn and user-friendly.
- The cost is surprisingly better than other payroll processing platforms, especially considering what is included and the longstanding national reputation of ADP.
- The simplicity, automation, and available templates and reports are incredibly helpful to our growing organization.
- Communication during implementation could use improvement. A clear, written timeline of expectations would be useful.
- Having a dedicated customer service rep or department, maybe even local, would be nice for those rare occasions that we need a little help.
- Switching to RUN has cut our payroll processing cost in half. We were throwing money away.
- We didn't realize we would have access to job posting when we switched to RUN. At no additional cost, this has been a very nice value add and has saved us money on job postings for our growing company.
- Employees enjoy being able to access their information directly rather than having to ask HR/PR. And we save time by not having to do these things for them.
RUN is good for companies that don't have a dedicated team for payroll and human resources. Everything you need can be found within the platform, including recruiting, forms and templates. If you don't want to take the time to add employees to the system, you can simply enter their name and email and turn it over to them to enter their info. Employees have access to their check stubs and can adjust their taxes, etc. on their own, saving the employer time and overhead. I don't believe that the platform is ideal for companies who have zero experience with payroll, as I believe having a dedicated representative for questions is more beneficial in those scenarios, but anyone who has done it for a few years should find the platform ideal and user-friendly.