Overall Satisfaction with Ruum by SAP
Ruum by SAP is the outstanding and the most straightforward collaboration software that we use as an organization. The program enhances document creation, office suite, content sharing, task/project management, note management, and more. Further, there is backlog management from Ruum by SAP, where the status of the project is well tracked. Again, there is process mapping and modeling from the application, helping the company have an overview of what might happen when a procedure is supported.
- Ruum by SAP supports brainstorming, and in the end, there is content management.
- Further, Ruum by SAP helps in task and backlog management.
- The processes are also well mapped.
- Goal setting and feedback tracking are also included in the feature.
- Budget, predicting, and forecasting are a miss in Ruum by SAP.
- No CRM from Ruum by SAP.
- Billing and invoicing are not found in this program.
- Task management ensures proper use of resources.
- Milestone tracking keeps all the stakeholders on toe in their service delivery.
- Brainstorming brings innovative and actionable decisions.
The starting price for Ruum by SAP is very affordable, and there is a free trial, available. Further, Ruum by SAP has all forms of training, which gives full knowledge to people who want to work with the software. Again, backlog management, where feedback is issued on the progress of every task is a major boost from the application.
Do you think SAP Ruum delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Ruum's feature set?
Did SAP Ruum live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Ruum go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Ruum again?
For all activities that concentrate on collaboration, from sharing of content, management of tasks, feedback tracking, and others, Ruum by SAP will do perfectly and utilize finances. More so, the application helps in milestone tracking, where we know the progress, and understand what ought to be done. There is Gantt chart and flow chart from Ruum by SAP, all outlining what should follow when the process starts.