Nothing personal
December 25, 2021

Nothing personal

shailaja chennagouni | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct

I use Sage Intacct's contract module for maintaining my books. The contract module is good to use for maintaining my revenue records, but it feels complicated sometimes. Since our volume of sales is high, there are a lot of adjustments I do for the revision of contracts, it takes a lot of time for me to adjust the lines in the contract module and the revenue schedules
  • Good at reports
  • User friendly
  • Great features of contract module and projects module
  • i would like to edit a transaction after it has been reversed from cash application
  • i would like to see a next option on the invoice screen
  • I would like to see the document no to which cash is applied on the Posted payments screen instead of viewing the transaction
  • Positive impact since it is good for management reports
  • Better analysis of ROI using the reports
  • could implement internal controls and financial management
  • I benefited from AR, AP automation for processing the recurring transactions, and GL for recurring journal entries since I use that feature for posting amortization entries and in benefit reduced my efforts.
  • "I used the multi-entity and contracts module. Since my organization has multi entities, maintaining books is made easy.
"I used the multi-entity and contracts module. Since my organization has multi entities, maintaining books is made easy. The contract module helped to maintain the records about my multi-year contracts and view the progress and status of those contracts. But as I mentioned I would like the contract module to be easier to use. In reference to multi entities, one of my entities has multiple locations, I face hardships when printing an invoice because I require different templates for printing a transaction for different locations"
Configuration is good since it can be customized. I was able to do the configuration on my own, sage Intacct was user friendly in this case

Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?

Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?

Would you buy Sage Intacct again?

Sage Intacct is well suited for software license business and less appropriate for manufacturing. Since I do not have physical stock, I can't say firmly that it is not suitable for manufacturing companies, but I feel it is more appropriate for software companies. So I cannot say much about this, as I have used it only for software license companies.

Sage Intacct Feature Ratings