Overall Satisfaction with Sailthru
We use Sailthru to manage all of company's email marketing and transactional email strategy. A big reason we switched to Sailthru was to have all of our email efforts under one roof. The platform is primarily used by our ecommerce and engineering teams, who work together to make sure our email strategy is functioning properly and effectively.
- Sailthru QueryBuilder tool is great for getting quick insights into customer groups and building dynamic segments to target.
- Their A/B testing tool is exceptionally easy to use and a very valuable resource.
- Their campaign editor is also very easy to use, even without advanced coding skills.
- Without paying extra for their Advanced Analytics tool, their entry-level analytics platform leaves something to be desired.
- Ideally you could have dynamic lists interact with one another, that's currently not possible.
- I wish there better ways to search for past campaigns. Right now it's tough unless you know what date you're looking for.
- Sailthru has helped us build a welcome series that's much more effective than anything we had before.
- It's much easier to analyze transactional campaigns than our previous ESP.
- We're better able to run A/B tests and learn from the results -- all of which improves our email strategy.
Sailthru is much more robust and evolved than MailChimp. That's not to say that MailChimp wasn't a great platform for us, as it dramatically helped our business grow and it's a great resource that I'd recommend to any start-up. However, Sailthru offers a different ideology more centered around automated emails and working smarter over creating batch-and-blast emails. Sailthru also is much easier to analyze than anything associated with Mandrill.