Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Analytics Cloud
We use Salesforce to track our members and the different events that they participate in. We also track the progress within our company and how we include them within the training programs. We track all the emails sent to our members and it allows us to send an email to a group without having to recreate the email time and time again.
- Campaign tracking. I really enjoy how I am able to include my members into a campaign and it stays in their profile. I am also able to track how many people are included in each campaign.
- Activity tracking. This option lets me track all the different activities that the member has been included in. Everything from the tracking of emails, to mass emails, to training they were invited to and/or attended, etc.
- Notes and Attachments. We are able to track all attachments that we send out to our members so that we can easily find the contracts and other important documents that we need to access from time to time.
- I have really enjoyed the automated reports that are sent on an automated system so I can keep track of the attendees or campaigns. It also is very easy to export these lists for other uses.
- The system makes it really easy to merge data over from Infusionsoft once they have become a client. They are populated into the appropriate spot within our system. It makes it simple to track and ease of use within our company.
- Email templates. I like the email templates they have, however, there seems to be a very difficult process in the system to track the names of the email templates. It is difficult to sort and organize the templates, possible, just difficult.
- Phone number tracking. There is members that like to have their cell phone vs home or work, and it would be nice if the phone number would appear, or a way to check a box that could indicate preferred number over the other.
- Email signature. Our office uses the system and we can create a signature in the email templates, however if I am sending an email from my log in, I have to type my email signature every time. It would be nice if we could import an email signature. This way, if I logged into my system, it would have my signature on the emails automatically.
- Sage Act
There are some great benefits with Salesforce however one thing that I miss with Sage Act is the option to indicate a follow up action and date with a member. Sage Act allows you to set up a date to follow up, and then run a report to see who you need to follow up with and why. I also enjoyed the option with Sage Act, where it would automatically link any email sent to any member from any of our associates within the company. Salesforce allows you to link it through Cirrus, but you have to manually link the emails, which take some time to do, and hope you don't forget.
A scenario where Salesforce is well suited is when trying to track individuals who are attending a specific event. It is a simple process to register the member is attending and it keeps it very organized where you are able to go back to previous events and see who was in attendance. It allows us to track which events a client seems to attend over others.