Salesforce: The Gold Standard
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
I've used Salesforce at every stop of my career and Salesforce has never failed to adapt to the needs of the organization at hand. I've seen Salesforce used in a strict sales environment as it was intended to be used, and fantastically at that. There is no better way to plan, carry out, and finish the deal that you're trying to put together. It has a very friendly user interface and it's easily configured to the type of sale your organization is looking to carry out.
From a customer service standpoint, the application holds up just as well in the sense that it allows you to take in any customer inquiry or issue and properly document the issue for the customer, make follow up plans to resolve the issue, and provide documentation for future reference.
From an post-sales/customer success standpoint, this is the perfect application to make sure that your customer is being properly onboarded, that they're meeting their success goals at each point in their first ninety days and beyond and their success will be a continued trend beyond those first ninety days.
- Salesforce does a great job adapting to your organization and what you're trying to do. It's equally viable as a customer success, customer service, and sales tool.
- Salesforce is a great tool for documenting anything you could want to or need to in your sales process.
- Salesforce is incredibly intuitive and user friendly.
- Salesforce integrates well with other tools.
- Salesforce could be a little friendlier from a look and design perspective.
- You often need dedicated personnel to administer the system.
- Data imports can be messy if you're not that familiar with the system.
- Salesforce has done a great job streamlining our sales processes and allowed us to reach out to more potential leads at a greater rate, greatly increasing our ROI.
- Salesforce is great for modeling our current goals and objectives to keep our eyes on any potential deals that might fall through the cracks.
- Salesforce has allowed us to build and carry out a model of customer success that allows us to retain our customers at a much higher rate through concentrated check-ins, noted goals and follow ups.