Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Personalization
I use Salesforce to make notifications to other team members about customer implementation journeys. I use it to denote if a customer is launched or not launched. I also denote whether I am experiencing complications with a customer. Salesforce really captures the data from the initial sales calls and that data transfers to ChurnZero which helps me dictate what implementation a customer should be in.
- Customer Relationship Management is made so much easier by using Salesforce. I love the ability to move between customer contacts easily and to chatter with my other teammates.
- It’s so beneficial to have more industry data and to store it in Salesforce. From comparing my customers, I can make better recommendations as to what practices will be most beneficial and productive for them to use.
- I love the integrations that I can use with Salesforce. It will document the communication I’ve had between customer contacts. It also documents tasks for me to complete regarding their implementations. I find it so easy to navigate to find good data.
- In Salesforce I can also see the files and contractual agreements customers signed, and I love that it’s easy to find in their profiles. It’s helpful because sometimes my coworkers do not add the files to the google drive folders we use for storing customer facility data, so this is a great backup resource.
- I would love the ability to use this more for Implementation Journeys.
- The profile settings can be hard to manage or navigate if you don’t know what to look for. Additional pop-up boxes or icons with further explanations would be helpful.
- I’m not sure if this isn’t an option but being able to customize the steps for the customer’s stage depending on their tier or subscription would be helpful too.
- Salesforce has helped my company to reach its sales goals within the fiscal year.
- Salesforce helps to better identify leads and understand where the customers are interacting with the company outside of the website.
- Salesforce helps to better identify areas of opportunity for customers to leverage.
Salesforce offers far more integrations and configurations for communicating with other products. I also love that there’s so much functionality for Salesforce depending on what team someone is on. How the sales team uses it versus support or implementation is vastly different. And because each team finds specific and relevant ways to utilize the program, it means we can optimize our use of the software as a company.
Do you think Salesforce Sales Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Sales Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Sales Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Salesforce Sales Cloud again?