July 01, 2015
Analyst in Finance and AccountingLegal Services Company, 201-500 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
Our company uses Salesforce to track our clients and the products that they have bought from us. We use this software in conjunction with Intacct and to generate our renewal invoices for our clients annual software maintenance fees. This software is used by the our sales team and our billing team.
- Tracks our client names and location.
- Tracks client product usage.
- Tracks client support usage.
- Creating reports could be more intuitive.
- This product is fairly expensive.
- Steep learning curve.
- We are able to get great feedback from our clients about their customer support experiences with us.
- Our sales team has been able to track their customers and potential sales much better with this product.
- We are better able to correlate actions with actual sales with this product.
I have used other database products before and they were more difficult to use than Salesforce. Salesforce is much more powerful than just a database product. We are able to track many different fields and run valuable reports. Our company has become much more efficient having implemented this product a few years ago.
This product has been valuable for our company to track our clients and the products that they use. This has been a great database for our company. We are able to run very useful reports as needed. The biggest question that I would ask is if your company is willing to spend the money on this product.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Feature Ratings
Customer data management / contact management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management
Channel / partner relationship management
Call center management
Help desk management
Billing and invoicing management
API for custom integration
Role-based user permissions
Single sign-on capability