Market leader- no competitor in site. If you need to track your work- Salesforce is the only CRM system you should be looking at.
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
Everyone at the company uses Salesforce. I find it close to impossible to be effective without a CRM system like Salesforce. Whether it's SDR team or sales or account management the entire company uses Salesforce for every task done. It allows us to track every communication possible so there is a record that will never go away. We ensure everything goes in Salesforce and have the mentality here that if it's not in Salesforce, it didn't happen. It almost becomes an extension of you as there really isn't a work task you can do without logging it somehow in Salesforce.
- They allow every Contact you interact with a profile page with unlimited information. This allows you to store their history which helps in future interactions.
- It also allows you to track every company you work with. Every detail can be saved which helps you the salesperson or SDR to better work that Opp through the sales funnels from lead to close won deal.
- Reporting - this is by far my favorite feature salesforce has. As it allows you to track every bit of data it also allows you to report on that date. This can help you group information better which allows you to sell better or figure out the next steps.
- Salesforce is like Google in that it's perfect as is. I really can't think of a feature Salesforce needs to improve on. I've used Quote generation in salesforce before and that can be a hassle but honestly, that isn't a salesforce issue. That is how the company implements that instance of salesforce. Any issue salesforce might seem to have is really the companies fault for not setting it up better.
- It has an immense impact on my overall business objective. I can't imagine working a sales job without having the ability to use salesforce. There is just no way to track the proper information without it.
Do you think Salesforce Sales Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Sales Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Sales Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Salesforce Sales Cloud again?
Salesforce is by far the market leader in CRM systems. I've used CRM systems before Salesforce came out and it was not even in the same ballpark. Salesforce has such a dominance over the market that it becomes a required skill when hiring someone. I find that most of the top sales reps I know (myself among them) also consider us top users of Salesforce. The two go hand in hand together.
I have never had a question that I needed salesforce to answer but I've heard from colleagues that their answers are given quickly. They know they are the market leader and tend to act professionally when situations arise.
It's basically impossible to be effective as a company without Salesforce. There are other competitors out there but honestly none that can hold a candle to salesforce. I would recommend to anyone - also - I would need to re-think working at a company that does not have salesforce yet as it's that important to the life of a salesperson.