Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Communities
Firstly apologies, I'm not from a technical background, thankfully we've a great partner who does all of the clever stuff. In laymen's terms we use Salesforce community licenses to offer our customers a benchmarking service for their talent acquisition data. We use the report and graphs to visualise their data against average and upper / quartile data from their competitors.
- We have found that as most organisations already use Salesforce it has been quite straightforward to implement.
- Robust and reliant platform.
- Great functionality generally
- Accessing communities through mobile devises
- Complexity of graphs you can produce and bespoke
- Flexibility in their pricing structure for community licenses
- It has been advantageous using communities to develop our benchmarking tool as it has meant we have been able to keep the whole business on the Salesforce platform
How complex is the data you want to communicate to your customers visually?