SalesFUSION - Two Thumbs Up
Updated December 04, 2014
SalesFUSION - Two Thumbs Up
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesfusion
SalesFUSION is being used in several different departments throughout the organization. We use it for everything from all of our email marketing campaigns across all departments to creating surveys to gather opinions of our clients and customer base.
- SalesFUSION is amazing is giving support. If you ever have an issue arise, they are extremely quick to respond to email through their support team and they always have a solution to fix whatever is wrong with the way you are using the program, or your account.
- SalesFUSION is very efficient in uploading distribution lists. As long as you have an Excel file with valid emails, the file easily uploads into the database.
- Emails are finally made simple! We are able to easily track statistics and look at the email HTML through SalesFUSION, which is a huge improvement over other email marketing software.
- SalesFUSION only seems to really work properly with Google Chrome. I wish it was more compatable with IE, as that is the default browser at work.
- They continuously change the logo and site look and feel, which makes it hard to find where you are wanting to go at first glance. Once you find what you want and get a grasp on it, it seems to change with the next login.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better customer service
- The ability to send email campaigns from a specific user and not "from" the organization title. We use this funcationality a lot and it was not available with other software so this is huge.
SalesFUSION is a superior product and has made out processes here at work way more efficient. I would never go back and would hands down recommend it to anyone in the same predicament of choosing a program to use day to day for email marketing, surveys and data collection. It is so compatible with CRM that everyone's life has become way easier.
I can't see any scenario from which we wouldn't renew the software. Organizationally, we all sing its praises and thank the stars every day that we have it. Switching to SalesFUSION was one of the best decisions we could have ever made, and I look forward to working with it more and more in the future.
I would say SalesFUSION best helps companies and organizations that have a wide net...a wide array of clients and customers/consumers that they want to reach out to. It is extremely well suited and necessary for those that want to get their message out to thousands/millions, but you would be better off using a different program or doing it on your own if your client base was only 50-100 people, or the same people continuously receiving your message.