Sugar Market (Salesfusion)

Easy to use, but not powerful enough

September 13, 2017

Life is a breeze with Salesfusion!

February 08, 2016

Our Best Decision!

June 24, 2015

SalesFUSION - Two Thumbs Up

December 04, 2014

Email deliverability reporting (8)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sugar Market (Salesfusion), and make your voice heard!

Core

$1,000

Database size

• Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.salesfusion.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $750 per month

Reporting & Analytics

2.3

Platform & Infrastructure

4.8

What is Sugar Market (Salesfusion)?

Sugar Market (formerly Salesfusion) is a marketing automation solution built to work for the user. With a curated toolset that includes intuitive campaign builders, automations and reporting, the vendor says they focus on what matters most to marketers -- streamlining campaign creation, understanding engagement, improving conversion, and driving more revenue.

Salesfusion was acquired by SugarCRM May 2019.

Sugar Market (Salesfusion) Features

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)10%

Sugar Market (Salesfusion) Technical Details

Supported CountriesAll
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French

How much does Sugar Market (Salesfusion) cost?

Sugar Market (Salesfusion) starts at $750.

What is Sugar Market (Salesfusion)'s best feature?

Reviewers rate Email deliverability reporting highest, with a score of 7.

Who uses Sugar Market (Salesfusion)?

The most common users of Sugar Market (Salesfusion) are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Sugar Market (Salesfusion) is being used as a contact management and marketing platform to ensure we are reaching all of our potential customers. Mostly the usage is to view web traffic and manage posted forms. However, single promotional emails are sent throughout the year with little usage of large scale campaigns.
  • Single email builder is a great function.
  • Web activity of a specific cookie email is great.
  • Its user functionality is not very intuitive, and I find myself clicking multiple buttons to figure out what I want to do.
Sugar Market (Salesfusion) is well suited for contact management and email campaigns.
Salesfusion has been used by our marketing team. We use it for our communication hub for our customer communication. We send 5-6 various promotional/operational emails a week (not including ones that are a part of nurtures or auto-generated). We also use it to manage our mailing lists and to provide feedback to our sales department with regards to incorrect contact information, etc. It helps us to keep our CRM clean.
  • The email builder is easy to use.
  • The platform has a great mix of usability and functionality.
  • It's not an intuitive process to set up and manage nurture campaigns.
  • Building landing pages is very hard. You need coding knowledge.
  • The functionalities are limited and do not suit the needs of a mid-size company.
Salesfusion is a marketing automation platform more appropriate for small companies considering the limited functionalities are limited. The email builder tool is easy to use and ideal for someone with no coding knowledge.
When I worked with FMSI, I used Salesfusion to track my calling efforts and response rate. It was used primarily by the sales department and was our primary tracking tool for cold calling contacts, managing appointments and evaluating the results of our efforts. The reason I liked it so much was that it was easy to use and navigate. I didn't have to constantly search around to find what I was looking for - it was self explanatory.
  • It was easy to navigate.
  • I liked that I could click on a link to email a potential client and that it would track/link that email back to the Salesfusion profile.
  • I liked the reporting features so that I could see exactly how many cold calls resulted in appointments, with whom I last left voicemail or need to follow up with.
  • I didn't see any room for improvement - I really enjoyed using the system.
I really liked it in my role since I was conducting cold calls on a daily basis. It gave me an opportunity to easily track, print reports and have pop-ups for follow up. If you're in a cold calling role or want to be able to quickly track the efforts of your team, Salesfusion is a great tool!
We currently use Salesfusion as one part of overall marketing strategy for our clients. Some use the service to communicate with existing clients, others use the system as a platform to attract new customers based on website interaction.
  • Easy to locate email tracking results.
  • Database management is simple and effective.
  • Lead scoring is easily managed and extremely helpful in directing potential quality leads to the appropriate contact person.
  • The user interface is somewhat cumbersome and not intuitive at times.
  • Additional user education available through downloads for existing customers rather than scheduled webinars would be helpful.
  • Custom reporting is complicated to set up.
More suited for businesses that rely heavily on email marketing or who are likely to have users visit their website on multiple occasions.
The support team has always been helpful, friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. They follow-up on all my tickets promptly and when needed are available for screen sharing to illustrate solutions for more complex problems. The support department at Salesfusion is one of my favorite things about the platform.
June 24, 2015

Our Best Decision!

Lindsey Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SalesFusion in the Marketing Department for almost everything we do. We use this to create, execute, and track campaigns as well as tracking traffic on our website.

One of the best problems that SalesFusion has helped is knowing what campaigns are working and creating leads for our sales team. With our previous software we were unable to receive all of the analytics from past campaigns.
  • The analytics from our campaigns is by far my favorite thing about SalesFusion. It really helps determine what our customers like to see and what they are interested in. This has let us realize what is not working and saving us time by not reproducing a similar campaign.
  • Web tracker and alerts have also been a great thing for our sales team. We are able to see a customer on the back end of our website at all times, and we are able to turn that over to a rep who can provide that customer what they need in a short time period.
  • Creating dialogs in front of certain content on our website has also turned leads into HOT leads for our sales team.
  • The HTML creator is not the easiest to design a template in. If you know little HTML it can be quite difficult, but they do provide templates that are very easy to change.
  • Their support team is great, but some times it is a longer wait to hear back than I would like.
Will this work with your CRM system?

Also really make sure you are ready for Marketing Automation software, have your website up to speed before you implement this.
Amy Bailey | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SalesFUSION as a marketing automation platform to send message to our partners, prospective partners, customers and prospective customers. We also white-label market on behalf of our partners. We have webinars and recently hosted a partner conference and used SalesFUSION for all correspondence for the show. I am in the system a few times a week if not daily. Like many other software applications, there are so many features I cannot use them all, but I use what I need to get my job done. They have excellent training when you want to go to the next level.
  • The application is fairly intuitive and once you get into a rhythm things run pretty smoothly.
  • I am able to clone campaigns and emails to save time in the set up of the email and html.
  • They have a great template library for people who are not familiar with html. I have used many of the templates and they have a good variety and a very professional look.
  • The reports are visually pleasing and provide great data about a single email, full campaign or the last XX days of campaigns. I am able to do A/B testing and determine open rates, unsubscribes, etc.
  • They recently changed the interface and I am not a fan. I preferred the grey background because it was easier on my eyes. The menus are modern and pop out from the side, but sometimes I find them to be in the way.
  • When I am looking at past emails I wold like to copy I would like to be able to see an image of the email so I choose the correct one. I think it would be helpful to see the open rate, click through and unsubscribes so I pick the most effective one to copy. This info is all available, but could be in the screen I am choosing from to make it faster.
Training is key. I really like that SalesFUSION has live instructor-led classes, recorded videos and SalesFUSION University. I attended the SFU and really got a lot out of it. It was great to learn the system hands on totally submerged with a group of people. It's the type of platform that you really need to get your hands of to learn.

I think SF is great for someone new to automation marketing and html because they have templates and a visual flow. Once you know those things, you can step into the more advanced parts of the system. It really is a platform for all levels.
SalesFUSION is being used in several different departments throughout the organization. We use it for everything from all of our email marketing campaigns across all departments to creating surveys to gather opinions of our clients and customer base.
  • SalesFUSION is amazing is giving support. If you ever have an issue arise, they are extremely quick to respond to email through their support team and they always have a solution to fix whatever is wrong with the way you are using the program, or your account.
  • SalesFUSION is very efficient in uploading distribution lists. As long as you have an Excel file with valid emails, the file easily uploads into the database.
  • Emails are finally made simple! We are able to easily track statistics and look at the email HTML through SalesFUSION, which is a huge improvement over other email marketing software.
  • SalesFUSION only seems to really work properly with Google Chrome. I wish it was more compatable with IE, as that is the default browser at work.
  • They continuously change the logo and site look and feel, which makes it hard to find where you are wanting to go at first glance. Once you find what you want and get a grasp on it, it seems to change with the next login.
I would say SalesFUSION best helps companies and organizations that have a wide net...a wide array of clients and customers/consumers that they want to reach out to. It is extremely well suited and necessary for those that want to get their message out to thousands/millions, but you would be better off using a different program or doing it on your own if your client base was only 50-100 people, or the same people continuously receiving your message.