Overall Satisfaction with Salesmate
I use Salesmate to manage various sales pipelines for my business. It keeps me organized so I know the stage of the client. It also helps keep my email conversations organized. The sequencing feature saves me a lot of time with automated follow up emails, and the goal setting feature helps keep me on target.
- Salesmate is very customizable. If you can think it, it can do it.
- I really appreciate the customer support. They are very responsive and helpful via the chat box.
- I like how customizable the sales pipelines are. I also really appreciate being able to have more than one pipeline which is essential for a business that offers several different services or product lines.
- I do wish the desktop pages would update immediately after entering information rather than having to refresh the screen. However, that's only a small inconvenience.
- I have several Pipelines for different services. I wish the order of those was editable, but it is not.
- This is very hard to measure for my business. Frankly, I would not be able to sustain my business at all without Salesmate.
Do you think Salesmate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesmate's feature set?
Did Salesmate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesmate go as expected?
Would you buy Salesmate again?
I find it fairly easy to use, but I do think non tech savy users would find it a little daunting.
They are usually very quick to respond. Although every now and then, I have to re-explain my issue.