No reviews found
Try adjusting your results by removing or modifying your filters.
Salesmate is a single platform that helps create personalized experiences across marketing, sales, and service touchpoints across all channels – email, text, chat, web, calls, and eCommerce. It is designed to enable users to generate more leads, close more deals, and build lasting customer relationships. It replaces many disjointed systems to save users time and money.
Salesmate offers businesses:
Sales CRM – Organize, filter, segment, and manage leads, prospects, and customers data in one place.
Lead Capture, Nurture, and Scoring – Automatically capture, assign, and nurture leads using web forms, emails, live chat widget, file import, and third-party lead sources.
Automation Journeys – Run multi-channel drip campaigns, schedule follow-ups, automate repetitive tasks, score leads, and automate end-to-end customer journey.
Sales Emails – Automate sales emails two-way email sync, templates, tracking, scheduling, bulk campaigns features.
Calling & Texting – Salesmate offers built-in calling with features such as call recording, call transfer, voicemail drops, power dialer, call insights, and text marketing.
Live Chat & Shared Inbox – Convert website visitors into customers and also offer chat support on web and mobile. Use team inbox to deliver email support collaboratively.
Sales Sequences – Helps to save reps 30+ hours every month, and to never miss follow-ups with leads using an automated sales sequences.
Automate Data Entry – Automatically enrich contacts and track all emails, meetings, follow-ups, texts, etc. to eliminate data entry.
Sales Pipeline – Build a visual sales pipeline, forecast sales, set goals, and track rep activities to make sure no deals fall through the cracks.
Meeting Schedular – Enable prospects to book meetings online and save reps 10 hours of back-and-forth to schedule meetings.
Reporting & Dashboards – Actionable insights to improve sales performance and coach reps with pre-built or custom insights and dashboards.
Salesmate can be used with Google Apps, Microsoft Apps, Quickbooks, PandaDoc and 700+ other apps to streamline the sales workflow.
Pricing starts from $12/user. Salesmate supports businesses in SaaS, software, marketing, real estate, Insurance, finance, etc. industries. Salesmate can be tried free for 15-days.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Customer Journey Automation
- Supported: Live Chat
- Supported: Built-in Calling w/ Recording & Texting
- Supported: Power Dialer
- Supported: Meeting Scheduler
- Supported: Team Inbox
- Supported: Web Forms
- Supported: Advanced Reporting
Visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZPKrO3O06QWrlhBl9Q7E5w to watch Salesmate video.
|Starter||$15||per user monthly (20% off for annual subscriptions)|
|Growth||$30||per user monthly (20% off for annual subscriptions)|
|Boost||$50||per user monthly (20% off for annual subscriptions)|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|