SAP cloud review
November 26, 2018
SAP cloud review
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP Analytics Cloud is being used by specific departments in our company. Our company is too huge to adapt a single analytics platform. It is an excellent platform to perform GAP analysis through visualization of data streams. It greatly helps with a lot of computation and make sense out of data. It is a complete BI Tool with a class for charts and graphs. It is very easy to use and helps looking at financial statements very well.
- Excellent for reporting and great for management to drill down through reports and identify gaps.
- The tool is very interactive and easy to use. Data from multiple sources can be integrated very easily.
- The reports have great visuals for anyone to understand them. Once the report is generated, it can be saved in different formats and it can also be emailed to a group of audience in the company
- Understanding the analytics features can sometimes be difficult. This can be improved.
- The interface is sometimes a little slow, otherwise it is crystal clear and smooth.
- It is not very easy to learn and use. Training and practice are required for it.
- The tool requires training and is not very easy to use. Once understood, the tool is a breeze. Some tutorials would go a long way.
- There is a lag sometimes in the tool, which obviously creates problems in the meeting. Dedicated support staff would help.
- The UI of the tool itself can be improved and used with modern architectural designs of a software.
SAP Analytics tool stands in competition with all the other tools. It is no way behind. Some improvements are required on it just like the other software. Tableau is one tool that can be compared. An advanced mobile support will also go a long way. Overall SAP BI tool has excellent visuals. The only issue I see is manpower availability. Good tutorials and training sessions by the company will help.
SAP Analytics Cloud is very well suited when there is large stream of data that needs to be integrated and understood. In such situations, the tool proves to be very handy and helps in doing a GAP analysis. It is less suited for beginners who require training. Skilled manpower plays a very important role. The tool is also mobile friendly which makes it dynamic.